ThursDay Bases and No stuff

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Wed was a miserable nite losing in all sports
Bases went 14-15-3 -11.43 losing all of my larger plays YTD now @ +36.68U two losing nites in a row
NBA went 2-4-0 -4.85 and pucks went 3-6-0 -4.07

Thur
12pm
952 Pittsburgh Pirates* -109 vs Chicago Cubs x1
951 Chicago Cubs/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 7½ -130 x 1

966 Detroit Tigers* +102 vs New York Yankees x1
965 New York Yankees/Detroit Tigers* Over 7 -150

discussion if wanted on all, but in a bad damn mood after last nite and nite before :) :)
its a long season, I will get it going

Had the same kind of night in bases,went 1 and 6 with 1 push. Cannot remember the last time that happened. Was looking at the Braves to eke out a win against dough boy. Thoughts?

Had the same kind of night in bases,went 1 and 6 with 1 push. Cannot remember the last time that happened. Was looking at the Braves to eke out a win against dough boy. Thoughts?

On the Braves @ +120 x1.. but if u wait u will prob get a little better #s as Teheran in the last game of the series at Citi Field. Teheran struggled in his last outing with five runs plated on seven hits including four homers in an 8-7 win versus Toronto and asColon is going for a 4-0 start tonite. Colon is on 4 days rest and has not been great vs. the Braves giving up 3 ER each of the last 3 times he's faced Atlanta while their hitters have a .794 OPS in 190 AB. TEheran's has had success against the Mets. He's got a 3.22 ERA at Citi Field well worth the risk in this spot.
Thanks and GL Dexter...sorry about ur nite, was hoping it was just me as I always wish success for my friends

1pm
953 Miami Marlins* -113 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1
953 Miami Marlins/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -150 x1

957 Cincinnati Reds* -103 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
957 Cincinnati Reds/Milwaukee Brewers* Under 9 -170 x1

Had a losing night in bases last night also Blood. Funny, because I really liked the card. Anyway, as you know it's a marathon not a sprint and despite recent struggles you are still off to a great start. BOL my friend.

Tim, HesnotMineEither

Thanks for the support guys, I know we all like to win and expect nothing less and thats the way it should be. Its just that I put a lot of time and effort in to capping sports and sometimes the losers get to me. I would play the same card as last nite in bases again because thats the way they capp out by my #s and I see know reason to change my mine...except maybe to much hard hardheadedness!! Maybe I need to '''re-charge- my crystal ball'' :cigarguy:

Thanks again
GL

:shake:

4pm
963 St Louis Cardinals* +128 vs Washington Nationals x1
963 St Louis Cardinals/Washington Nationals* Under 7½ -190 x1

gl you old hound agree on some.

As long as we both come out winners all is good

BOL my friend

and we dont have to throw good $ after a bad Penns tm again for awhile. A little Offense would have gone a long long ways but not to be

As long as we both come out winners all is good

BOL my friend

and we dont have to throw good $ after a bad Penns tm again for awhile. A little Offense would have gone a long long ways but not to be
had their chance to bury the rangers yesterday and they didn't, winning goal was weak but it is what it is - a win is a win

967 Baltimore Orioles* +118 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
967 Baltimore Orioles/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 8 -140 x1

969 Oakland Athletics* +100 vs Los Angeles Angels x1
969 Oakland Athletics/Los Angeles Angels* Over 7 -160 x1

971 Boston Red Sox* -102 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1...but one never knows 'which' Buccholz will show up!!!! TB's Odorizzi is quality
971 Boston Red Sox/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 6½ -170 x1

3pm
959 San Diego Padres/Colorado Rockies* Over 9 -170 x1
NP on side

961 Los Angeles Dodgers/San Francisco Giants* Over 6½ -155 x1
NP on side

GLTA

3 game series
5973 Kansas City Royals (Series 1st 3 Games)* +105 vs Chicago White Sox (Series 1st 3 Games) x2

NBA
738 New Orleans Pelicans* +6 -120 vs Golden State Warriors x1 bought hook
737 Golden State Warriors/New Orleans Pelicans* Over 203 -120 x1733 Cleveland Cavaliers* -4 -120 vs Boston Celtics x2 bought hook
733 Cleveland Cavaliers/Boston Celtics* Over 203 -115 x1

735 Chicago Bulls* -2 -120 vs Milwaukee Bucks x1
735 Chicago Bulls/Milwaukee Bucks* Over 187 -110 x half

NHL
73 Tampa Bay Lightning* -110 vs Detroit Red Wings x1
73 Tampa Bay Lightning/Detroit Red Wings* Over 5 -142 x2

76 Washington Capitals* -135 vs New York Islanders x1
75 New York Islanders/Washington Capitals* Over 5 -135 x2

77 Chicago Blackhawks* +100 vs Nashville Predators x1
77 Chicago Blackhawks/Nashville Predators* Over 5 -145 x2

80 Vancouver Canucks* -150 vs Calgary Flames x1
79 Calgary Flames/Vancouver Canucks* Over 5 -145 x1

hey Blood, sounds like it's time for a lil' attitude adjustment. Hope you're in a better frame of mind by now. Remember you told me that this a hobby, and hobbies cost money. Best of luck with the whole shitaree today ...

:beer4:

hey Blood, sounds like it's time for a lil' attitude adjustment. Hope you're in a better frame of mind by now. Remember you told me that this a hobby, and hobbies cost money. Best of luck with the whole shitaree today ...

:beer4:

I agree Zane....just a hobby, but a profitable hoby when done correctly...I take my losses seriously though
GL

BOL Blood, hope you have a big day :cheers3:

Thanks Player...so far just another day, maybe tonite
GL

Blood

Hope you cashed on Marlins 1st 5 :cheers3:

I tailed U, just dint post it....i play a lot that never get posted. Thanks for putting me on that winner
GL

i got crushed last night also blood....good luck my man
sorry to hear, Hope u have a big bounceback day
GL

GL today sir
GL to U to Sir

Back