Thursday 5/2 MLB Discussion

I just don't think he has very good stuff at all. He's been fortunate this season to pitch against a few shit offenses (TOR, TB). If anyone in the league is due to regress to form its this guy.

Not a fan of Blanton either - so no play for me. May get involved with an over if anything.

Orioles TT over 4 -120 for me. 27 outs with Blanton and that pen. 4 of 5 Blanton opponents have scored 5+ (the 5th being M's at Safeco). Opponent has scored 4+ on the Angels 18 of 27 games. O's averaging 5.52 runs/9 innings vs righties.

I agree with both of you, but IMO the bullpen and current team mojo will decide this one and LAA has neither add in Blanton starting. I sure love the O's.

I just don't think he has very good stuff at all. He's been fortunate this season to pitch against a few shit offenses (TOR, TB). If anyone in the league is due to regress to form its this guy.

Not a fan of Blanton either - so no play for me. May get involved with an over if anything.

Lean StLouis. Played Brooklyn Nets. Leaning strong to Angels but still looking at it. As a why not play? White Sox look interesting

Basically Tillman is only slighter better then Blanton ...Tilman has done a decent job to date but he beat slumping teams - oak, toronto and boston ...blanton has made progress start to start but leaps and bounds the last two. He went head to head w hollans and had the lead but angels probably left him in a yad long and pen imploded. Last star he fces King Felix and led 2-0 to the bottom 6 ...again blanton at home has always been successful to boot. Baltimore is a decent team but I don't see them anywjere near a top team but angels are talent wise. Baltimore did zip vs Harang till later in the gme. Now that April is over its time for Angels to start playing well..just like last year. Hamilton has been terri le on the road and decent at home as well....

Angel ml 12u -1.5 3u
over TT 3u
F5 4u

Not exactly a news flash but miami is going to really struggle on the road w/o Stanton and shoul get clobbered tgis series

Nolasco is not what he was. The best they may have now but very hittable. Not even sure what the matchup is tmrw. Forget what you think about my opinion or your opinion of Nolasco, look at it like this --Miami traded everyone but he remains -- had to be their asking price was to high no matter what the club says but the funny thing is miami gave away all their players in other trades. So what does tht say bout Nolasco's value? Just my take ...nothing to do with tmrw

Big gap between LH and RHB so far ...286 to 184 ..philly will have those LH stacked. And that's enough from me commenting on so.ething. I. Probably will not be In volved with

just playing a good price, when my pitcher has been great at venue and also has good #'s vs bats and mia is 5-1 L6 gm 2's. I know mia sucks, still not in awe over phi though.

Back