Thursday 11/12/15 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL - THU 11/12[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Thu 11/12[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]501[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Utah Jazz[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+4.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 181 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]04:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]502[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Miami Heat[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-4.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 181 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Thu 11/12[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]503[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-8 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]504[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Minnesota Timberwolves[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+8 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Thu 11/12[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]505[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Los Angeles Clippers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-2.5 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 209 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]07:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]506[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Phoenix Suns[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+2.5 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 209 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

If Gobert plays, Under in Miami should be easy win, despite the very low total...

Wonder if the total going up by a point, means that public doubts that Gobert will play...

Two leans tonight
- Golden State - 8
While Minnesota has played well of late (SU road wins at Chicago and Atlanta), I'm not sure they can match-up with the Warriors. The Warriors are simply so good offensively that I'll take them laying 10 or less against any non top offensive team (Minnesota has the 24th best offense). Towns/Wiggins vs Curry/Thompson will be a fun match-up in probably two years, but i think the Warriors just are too good offensively for the Wolves to stay in it. As much as that Atlanta game gives me pause, I remember that the Wolves also let them come back from 30+ down to take the lead.

Phoenix +2.5
Feels like a great schedule play. The Clippers are paying their third game in four days in three different cities with a physical game against Memphis followed by a highly emotional game in Dallas. The Clippers have won eight in a row in the series including a win ten days ago. After this one, the Clippers know they have ONE game in seven days. All of that adds up to a potential let-down game from LA. Phoenix hasn't played since Sunday. They dropped their last two games including a home loss to Detroit. They're only 1-2 at home with a win over the Kings as their only home win so you know it's what they've talked about for three days. I can't give you some great revenge stat but I can just tell you that everything is point Phoenix's way here. Probably going to take the ML as well if it creeps back up to the 120-130 range.

Think I might be on that under in Miami, divol. Miami and utah are in the bottom 3 in pace. Shouldn't get out of the 80s

tough loss in denver last night....2nd half saved me but nuggs had big lead late and got lazy while everything bucks threw up went in....c's just out of sinc and did not box out...isaiah did not penetrate all night and i'm not sure if that was due to indy taking it away or him not being energized ....when you don't have a lot of talent you have to box out or you are going to lose....george was very good....lee who is going to be awesome off the bench was off....just a bad game for the c's....brad ran a lot of small team lineups as well and it looked like indy was just to big for them during those sets

tonight

gotta keep playing dubs till they stop covering

i must be under valuing the heat because i cannot figure out how the jazz are getting 4.5....i'll probably be on both line and ml

following the board on the under in miami...both teams will walk it up

Can't say I'm thrilled with the consensus on the Under. Usually not a good sign.

[TABLE="class: tableOdds"]
<tbody id="oddsBody" style="outline: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">[TR="class: row-odd"]
[TD="class: team"]11/12

8:00 PM

503 Golden State Warriors
504 Minnesota Timberwolves

[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]83%
17%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]81%
19%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]57%
43%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

<tbody>[TR="class: row-odd"]

[/TD]
17%[/TD]
19%[/TD]
43%[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Sorry but not understanding... 83% on GS on winning???

<tbody>[TR="class: row-odd"]

[/TD]
17%
[/TD]
19%
[/TD]
43%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Sorry but not understanding... 83% on GS on winning???

Side/Moneyline/Total

Just started looking. It actually sounds like there is a general liking of GS today. Interesting. GS is 2-3 ATS last 5 and playing 5 in 7. Under might be interesting here but laying 9 points seems a little odd. Will think about it.

Looked at GS ;last 10 on Thursday. 4 were away. In those games under was 3-1 and ATS was 1-3. Interesting

Minn is 7-3 under last 10 on Thursday and 3-1 ATS LAST 4
Need to have a clear idea who is playing.

[TABLE="class: statistics_table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: statistics_table_bodernone, colspan: 10"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: statistics_table_header, colspan: 10"]Minnesota[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: statistics_cellrightborder statistics_cellbottomborder"]Date[/TH]
[TH="class: statistics_cellrightborder statistics_cellbottomborder, align: center"]Pos[/TH]
[TH="class: statistics_cellrightborder statistics_cellbottomborder"]Player[/TH]
[TH="class: statistics_cellrightborder statistics_cellbottomborder"]Injury[/TH]
[TH="class: statistics_cellrightborder statistics_cellbottomborder"]Status[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]11/11/15[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]F[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Andrew Wiggins[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Knee[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]is upgraded to probable Thursday vs. Golden State[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]11/11/15[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]PG[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]Ricky Rubio[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]Knee[/TD]
[TD="class: statistics_table_row statistics_cellrightborder"]is upgraded to probable Thursday vs. Golden State[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]10/26/15[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder, align: center"]C[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Nikola Pekovic[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]Achilles[/TD]
[TD="class: otherStatistics_table_alternateRow statistics_cellrightborder"]out indefinitely[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: statistics_table_bodernone, colspan: 10"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: statistics_table_header, colspan: 10"]New Orleans[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Wolves are a terrible home dog and there is nothing in front of Golden State to look at.

Minny a young team with some high draft picks, Dubs would be interested.

'Public' more likely to go after the smaller lined fave in the Clippers, 2 sexier to lay than 8 or 9.

Wonder if the total going up by a point, means that public doubts that Gobert will play...

The total has gone from 181 to 184, I have to assume Gobert is out, I'm still showing him as questionable though, I hope he plays, I was looking forward to watching him match up with Hassan Whiteside, if I hear something definitive I'll post it here. The only game I'm on tonight is Phoenix

Under is 8-2 with those 2 teams. At this point all GS wants to keep the winning streak going. punish Brooklyn next game and win at Clippers. Minn has lost 9 of the last 10 vs GS and that really does not steam GS up playing Minn who is seriously looking for an ATS win at home and has covered the last 3 in the series

The total has gone from 181 to 184, I have to assume Gobert is out, I'm still showing him as questionable though, I hope he plays, I was looking forward to watching him match up with Hassan Whiteside, if I hear something definitive I'll post it here. The only game I'm on tonight is Phoenix
Phoenix is an interesting game. Still thinking

I want to point out GS upcoming games
Minn tonight
1 day off Brooklyn mandatory spanking
Toronto not sure why but they seem to dislike this team
At Clippers
This is the last game they can take off but win

Not good. Got in plus 9.5 and added a 6 point teaser giving me 15.5 and 8.5 with Wolves and Phoenix

Ill advised shots and zero defense helps ?

Time for Wade's knees to retire.

So you're judging him based on 8 games? GMAB, get back to me in a couple of months, let's see where his game is then. And if Wade being out helps Miami, the line wouldn't have dropped

Judging him the last 3 years.

Might not even be playing in a few months with those knees, he's due for his annual sabbatical.

Been a fan since Marquette but his game has been on the decline for awhile.

It is what it is.

Judging him the last 3 years.

Might not even be playing in a few months with those knees, he's due for his annual sabbatical.

Been a fan since Marquette but his game has been on the decline for awhile.

It is what it is.

Of course he's not the player he was, but to say it helps the Heat if he's out doesn't make any sense. last night Josh Richardson started in place of him, and even though the rookie played pretty well, I can't see a scenario where the Heat would be better off without Wade

Back