Thursday 04/07/16 NBA discussion thread

I believe they still have a shot for the 1 seed. Obviously it would be hard to get but if there's a chance, Pop should try and get it. They play the dubs twice so that's 2 games they can get there.

Right, they do have a shot at the #1 seed. Though like you said, it's pretty unlikely they get there with only a handful of games left. They obviously have to beat GS twice to even have a chance, so I guess Pop is giving it a go. Good news for the fans.

The Rockets are the biggest under achievers in the league this year. It's embarrassing. Washington and Chicago are pretty loaded teams too who aren't going to make the playoffs.

It's embarrassing for sure, but it couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of selfish, primadonna players. Love watching it happen to be honest. It's really just what Dwight and Harden deserve.

i guess last nights game took a lot out of houston? no idea

now im root for the spurs with nothing on the line :D

Lost the under in hear game by the hook. Bulls down 8. 24 sec left. Taking spurs Ml 1st half 2 units.

Draymond needs to calm down. I don't know how many T's he has but I don't want him to miss a game in the playoffs.

Rockets should have been playing for lottery balls all season. Best they don't make the playoffs.

Lamarcus is out there playing, but it looks like his shooting touch is messed up by the injury/tape...

Game on pace for 208 through 3 periods, after a 35 pt 1st period.

Good ole NBA, year after year it never fails to deliver.

Finally a complete game by the dubs. Gonna be interesting if Pop plays his starters when they play in SA. Nothing to play for seeding wise but an undefeated regular season home record is pretty special.

all those Under tickets that looked like pure gold after 1 are now but burning embers drifting through broken dreams

typical NBA BS

Speaking of BS, the last yet totally meaningless foul of the game (why was GS playing any defense?) sees the Spurs cover the 2nd h line by .5 of a point.

NBA unders fucked me so bad with 10 pts in the last 1:30 of a quarter earlier this season they are just tough to stomach

Quit after 10 pts in the last 1:14 of a 1h on MLK day and haven't looked back

Finally a complete game by the dubs. Gonna be interesting if Pop plays his starters when they play in SA. Nothing to play for seeding wise but an undefeated regular season home record is pretty special.

I thought we should have benched everyone tonight and gone for the W on Sunday at home. The one thing we didn't want happened with LA getting injured, he came back but that was on his shooting hand and he didn't look good afterwards imo. At least Danny Green looked good. If Barnes plays like this during the playoffs the Warriors will roll to another Title.

Spurs a guard short defensively imo. Kevin Martin and Andre Miller pickups certainly didn't address this hole and Manu no longer a defensive stalwart while Parker gets lit up at times out there.

Last edited:
all those Under tickets that looked like pure gold after 1 are now but burning embers drifting through broken dreams

typical NBA BS
I got hosed on the Chicago/Miami under. 86 points at HT and still goes over 203. Fouling with false hope that they can come back is frustrating. And I had the under in the SA/GS game too. Kept looking for an in-game out but my book sucks sometimes where they don't have a line. Oh well, I should just stick to sides and save the headache.

I wish I could find the video clip of the times this year that Harden has literally moved out of the way of guys going to the hole, or running away from the hoop when a rebound is about to come off...dude has to be one of the worst 5 defenders in the league.

Almost as if on cue, Harden showed up tonight on Shaqtin' a Fool for a "defensive" play he made against Chicago this week. It was hilarious, the guys on the set even said it's possibly the winner of the season. That's only surprising because he's been on Shaq's segment probably a half dozen times this season for his pathetic defense and effort. To think this dude was an MVP candidate is just embarrassing.

Back