Thursday 03/06/14 NBA discussion thread

I believe I mentioned that this season Teams that beat other teams badly who scored over 130 points were 1-10 ATS this season in the next game. The Clippers face the Suns next. The Clippers tonight scored 142 points to the Laker 94
:thinking:

Tuck is on to something. Clippers get the Hawks at home on Saturday. Teams that scored 130 or more this year and then play at home their next game are 2-5 SU and 1-6 ATS against an average line of -7.3 with an O/U of 5-2. If you ignore home/away, the record this year in the game after scoring 130 or more is 4-8 SU and 3-9 ATS against an average line of -4.8 (regardless of home/away). The O/U is those games was 8-4. The average days of rest in all of these games is 1.0 days of rest.

Game of the night was OKC @ Phoenix...

Stern fucked up, I mean Silver.

Where the fuck's your head at Silver? Stupid ass Commisioner

Tuck is on to something. Clippers get the Hawks at home on Saturday. Teams that scored 130 or more this year and then play at home their next game are 2-5 SU and 1-6 ATS against an average line of -7.3 with an O/U of 5-2. If you ignore home/away, the record this year in the game after scoring 130 or more is 4-8 SU and 3-9 ATS against an average line of -4.8 (regardless of home/away). The O/U is those games was 8-4. The average days of rest in all of these games is 1.0 days of rest.

Damn, so we are not first in line. OK
? If you change the query to the same situation but with the precondition of beating their opponent by 25 or higher any changes?

Last edited:
It's basically the same thing as the 50 point swing theory. It's all a matter of effort and motivation or lack there of

Damn, so we are not first in line. OK
? If you change the query to the same situation but with the precondition of beating their opponent by 25 or higher any changes?

this season, after a team won by 25 or more: 34-32 SU and 23-42-1 ATS (.354) next game

Back