Thur NFL

Broke even here, as I had equal units on the TT, ATS and ML

Your are right...Hester's two PI calls were the most offense the Bears had last night.

I really liked that game, so I am pissed that I did not profit off it.

Look forward to your card for Sunday - no football tomorrow - might as well go to the office.....depressed

Broke even here, as I had equal units on the TT, ATS and ML

Your are right...Hester's two PI calls were the most offense the Bears had last night.

I really liked that game, so I am pissed that I did not profit off it.

Look forward to your card for Sunday - no football tomorrow - might as well go to the office.....depressed

Never understood why the NFL doesn't move a couple games to Saturday in week 15 instead of waiting a couple weeks. This is always a bad Saturday for Football..

CFB Subdivision has a couple games.. Northern Iowa is appealing to me

Never understood why the NFL doesn't move a couple games to Saturday in week 15 instead of waiting a couple weeks. This is always a bad Saturday for Football..

CFB Subdivision has a couple games.. Northern Iowa is appealing to me

Totally agree..why make us wait?

WOuld love to get your thoughts on the 2 big games sunday -those being pitt at balty and NYG at boys.

don't know if I will make a play on them, I can't wait to watch:cheers:

Totally agree..why make us wait?

WOuld love to get your thoughts on the 2 big games sunday -those being pitt at balty and NYG at boys.

don't know if I will make a play on them, I can't wait to watch:cheers:

If Ariz is in the right frame of mind, think they will destroy Vikes esp with TJack at QB... However, Ariz clinched lw and wonder where their heads will be.. Vikes alot more to play for... Warner gunning for MVP... Lots of stuff going on in that game.. I will likely be on it in some manner..

The two big games you mention, I am still looking at.. Not even a lean yet on either..

If Ariz is in the right frame of mind, think they will destroy Vikes esp with TJack at QB... However, Ariz clinched lw and wonder where their heads will be.. Vikes alot more to play for... Warner gunning for MVP... Lots of stuff going on in that game.. I will likely be on it in some manner..

The two big games you mention, I am still looking at.. Not even a lean yet on either..

My thoughts exactly on Minny and Az. With the Bears win, you have to figure Minny will leave it all out on the table for a W. However, on a normal day, I think AZ destroys that Minny secondary. Probably a no play for me, but do lean AZ

Back