thur --category- trap bets.. Can a sucker play be sharp?

Don't to go dark places Tee. There will be other games on Sunday. Even if Jenkins plays it's only been 4 days since when he got injured. I think it would be dumb to start him.

Good luck!

Eli 4-13 lifetime vs Eagles I heard on NFL Radio. Divisional game & clearly just one of those matchups that gives the Giants fits. Much like Giants vs Pats. Got Philly in a sweetheart at +16, may take Giants if line keeps falling.

much better PHI teams

i think also 3 turnovers on downs

i don't think there's any way we can be sure he'll kick FGs each time this game

Fwiw I think the Iggs have the more talented QB

please

eagles offense vs giants defense complete mismatch. Can we agree on that? If so let's concentrate on other piece , if not we will agree to disagree.

we can

Giants are not a good football team. Overachieving defense. Barely beating and playing the same quality of football as the Bears and Browns. Barely beating the Cowboys on their worst effort of the season. And looking awful vs. an injury riddled Lions team.

Don't get me wrong, winning is winning. But this team has a lot of work to do.

comparing the Giants to the Browns is ridiculous

Jenkins so far looks like a no go for tonight
thats from twitter feeds

He might suit up but not play unless some injuries to other cbs, thats the last I'm seeing 3 minutes ago

But as I said, do philly WRs need more help dropping passes?

Wentz is Bradford 2.0, not sure it even matters

Wentz is bradford 2.0 huh?
that makes zero sense.
Wentz has the ability to move around in the pocket, he has been making guys miss with the way their shitty OL is. If that was Bradford he would fold up n fall.
Wentz has zero threats on the outside. I am usually the guy who is harsh towards Qb's but this kid is tough and is doing what he can in a shitty situation.
There is no comparison with Wentz n Bradford. None

he throws it downfield the same amount wade

who's fault is that? no threats as i said. Pederson is a bum, I know that. Listen I think they tried to break the record for screen pass calls last game. shit show but they are not a similar QB in any way

If the eagles don't abuse flowers and get to Eli then Odell could go ape shit but not a lock....but flowers is an atrocity and graham could kill him....also lack of run game is killer obviously eagles can double Odell all game....I think the eagles killed but I could see how they could win 8-4.

Under is the play. Look at recent meetings in Philly. Eli struggles there and Giants defense good enough to keep Phil O in check.

I know you don't know me Tee*Dub but i have been following you for years. Kim Jones from NFL network just tweeted that Janoris Jenkins will be inactive

I know you don't know me Tee*Dub but i have been following you for years. Kim Jones from NFL network just tweeted that Janoris Jenkins will be inactive

thx bro.. and thanks for contributing. Feel free to get more involved. We appreciate it!

If its a sucker play Im fine with that. Ive won plenty of money on the sucker side. I took the Giants ML at plus money.

Thanks for the sharp/square thread tee, at least I got to interject my opinion that Wentz is more talented than Eli...it was gonna be said somewhere, so it found its just location.

That said, go G-Men tonight, square me up.

Lol kj.. I got a wide range of numbers on giants. Adding up to almost 9 units on risk side:shocked2:

This isn't the steam over 0 that books are known for doing....

Not the same situation.

That applies more to a late night NBA game not on TV or a misc. CBB game where they flip it from -1 to +1 just to grab steam chasers.

Throw that out here

I was only stating that the Giants, who played the Browns, were playing about the same level of quality of football for most of the game.

And were probably outplayed by the Bears.

game was bs IMO.

I do blame the refs on that one. Especially on the 4th down. illegal contact after 5, holding, PI all three are there, but no flag..
dont come in here philly with that bs that SSheapard was also holding...gtfoh!

It is what it is, cant cap the refs and of course too many FGs, but still had that chance taken away

GL this weekend fellas

Its a stay away for me. If anything I would tease philly up. This has all the makings of an "Eli gives it away" game. Eagles play real good defense at home, so I think Giants score like 17-20. Can eagles score 21? I think its a toss up

I don't know much but I know my team. Think they are good up to -6 next Sunday, assuming we get Romo or Sanchize and no Zeke or Dez

Back