Thu - Mon

az1538

Pretty much a regular
I know EVERYONE in the capping community is just dying for my picks, but I'll be in Seattle from Tomorrow to Monday, so my posts may be sparse. Yes, take a minute to collect yourselves, but I'll be back. So don't worry. ;)

On Sunday, I'll be attending MLB Stadium #17 to see my shitty White Sox take on the Mariners at SafeCo.

Cheers!
:beer4:

Last edited:
have fun pal, I too am a MLB stadium traveller..still have the west coast and some of the midwest but i'm almost done

have fun pal, I too am a MLB stadium traveller..still have the west coast and some of the midwest but i'm almost done

Awesome! We're doing the Mets over Labor Day weekend, but that may be it for the year.

Still a long way to go, but it was nice when we finally hit the half-way point!

After this year, we still have to visit:
TEX
HOU
MIA
TB
BAL
TOR
PIT
SD
LAA
LAD
OAK
SF

We may try to do PIT by the end of the year if possible; it's a quick, cheap flight out of Chicago.

Cheers!

Awesome! We're doing the Mets over Labor Day weekend, but that may be it for the year.

Still a long way to go, but it was nice when we finally hit the half-way point!

After this year, we still have to visit:
TEX
HOU
MIA
TB
BAL
TOR
PIT
SD
LAA
LAD
OAK
SF

We may try to do PIT by the end of the year if possible; it's a quick, cheap flight out of Chicago.

Cheers!

I'll be at PNC for my 5th straight year...outside of Yankee Stadium and Fenway (both more for the history and legacy there) PNC is probably one of, if not, favourite east coast parks....dont' want to hog your thread but got these left

Texas
Houston
Minnesota
Milwaukee
LAD
LAA
SD
SF
Seattle

if you ever come to Toronto for a game, give me a holler have access to free tickets all the time close to the field.

Back