tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Looking like a play on Cleveland on the moderate level
Poor encounter with ump by Montas
109 pitch count last game highest in his history
Cleveland 15-8 in the day to 8-10 Oakland
Edge in right handed pitching
Minor edge Wednesday has been a much better day for Cleveland

Cleveland's scheduled SP right-hander Jefry Rodriguez 1-3, 3.45 ERA, surrendered season-high totals in runs 4 and homers 2 in 6 2/3 innings Friday in a 5-1 setback against the Orioles

If I am seeing correctly Wacha has gotten very lucky, Wednesday is a much better day and he is playing a major fade. Brad Keller is a disaster. the ERA is not terrible but he must have 1 of the worst walk rates in Baseball. 21 last 5 games. How do you win with that many men on base. Need to look more over might be nice

Play Oakland. He is not a great pitcher but he is reasonable in the day and Montas has serious problems in this game

Houston probably 2.5 again. Cole 9 ERA with Kellogg on 8 innings from 2016. Nova with Kellogg 13.1 innings 2.03 ERA
In the past Houston has not hit him. Am I nuts. No Nova 0n 4 6.56 Nova at Night 11.57 ERA
I am playing Cleveland among other things Cleveland hit Montas better, But I am saying this seems to be a minimum

Have not studied enough but Boston 5-1 on Wednesday Toronto 1-5 does not look good For Toronto.
Need to just study

Davies 5-0, 1.54 ERA owns the second-lowest ERA in the majors behind Hyun-Jin Ryu of the Dodgers 1.52
Davies faced the Reds in Cincinnati in his season debut on April 1 and allowed 2 runs and 4 hits in 5 innings. He did not receive a decision in the Brewers' 4-3 victory. Davies hasn't allowed more than 2 earned runs in any of his 9 starts this season, the longest streak to start a season in team history.

Playing Colorado. Kind of joining the gang here as it is fashionable. I went to Killersports and they had a 9-0 trend supporting him. I Checked Jon on 4 low 2 ERA. The Pitt starter went 2 innings last game. Colorado pen was used for 1 inning yesterday and Colorado has some revenge tied in. Not sure number going to bet now

minus 20 cents. In the trend it stressed the games were usually by big margins so I also played RL

By the way Killersports had 2 trends against Cleveland today so I may be in trouble

Sorry. Should have been back posting Atlanta. Great positional spot with Bumgarner going tomorrow and Fried"s splits were great. Just lost sight of time

Back