This years MVP.

if the question at hand was we are playing a pick-up game and picking teams which 3 cats you want. then i answer ... wade, kobe, dirk.
why do you need two first me players :D ?

I'd take Duncan, Kobe and Dirk.

and for the opposition: Juan Dixon, thecakeoff and myself.

easy 21-12 for the team involving Juan Dixon of course.

if the question at hand was we are playing a pick-up game and picking teams which 3 cats you want. then i answer ... wade, kobe, dirk.
There are no refs in pickup games, thus nobody to call touch fouls so DWade would lose all his value.

d wade is from chicago. all the greats are or play on the bulls. :)

my all chicago team

wade
jordan
pippen
garnett
rodman

gimme tony kukoc off my bench.\

also why are there so few votes in this thing. vote!

Guess I should be honored, you're taking my fellow countryman as an only non Chicago born. :wacka wacka:

i was including those who ever played any sort of ball in the st of Illinois.

wade in HS
jordan on bulls
pippen on bulls
garnett in HS
rodman on bulls
tony on bulls

Guess I should be honored, you're taking my fellow countryman as an only non Chicago born. :wacka wacka:
Actually off that list Wade is the only Chi-town born. I guess its an "All Born in Chicago/played for the Bulls/played one year of high school basketball in Chicago(KG)" team.

Actually off that list Wade is the only Chi-town born. I guess its an "All Born in Chicago/played for the Bulls/played one year of high school basketball in Chicago(KG)" team.

one year qualifies. there is a big ass painting of him in his old gym.

LOL that shows I'm from Europe, I'm rather weak when it comes down to who was born where in the NBA, always have to check. But it's natural, after all you guys live there and know players' background, as opposed to myself who almost exclusively follows the game.

Dirk 94
Nash 92
Kobias 63
Bron 8
Duncan 7
Terry 5
Bosh 2
Trace 2
Oneal 2

Sheed, Pierce, Arenas and KG all with one third place vote

I hope my man Timmy D or Obi Wan will have a blast in the playoffs and impose themselves as MVP candidates. Tony could do it as well. Can't wait for the playoffs.

:cheers:

1 - Dirk
2 - Kobe
3 - Stat (Nash is having a great season, but without Amare the Suns wouldnt be in that 2nd spot)

(1) Steve Nash
(2) Steve Nash
(3) Steve Nash
(4) Rest of NBA
It's Simply Steve! :wacka wacka:

True, but without Nash they wouldn't even be top 4

Also true, but that doesn't makes him an automatic mvp. With a 5 year younger J. Kidd, the Suns would still be a top team.

Imagine for a sec that Amare was playing for the Bulls, weren't they a real title contender?

Nash is great, no doubt, but 3 years in a row?

Also true, but that doesn't makes him an automatic mvp. With a 5 year younger J. Kidd, the Suns would still be a top team.

Imagine for a sec that Amare was playing for the Bulls, weren't they a real title contender?

Nash is great, no doubt, but 3 years in a row?

dont do this to me. especially not on this day.

Back