This week....

BAR, good luck with USF. I'm done wagering on those bums. I live here in Tampa and have to listen to the hype and frankly I don't think they are a very good team. They play 'stupid' for lack of a better term. They make crucial mistakes on both sides of the ball and especially from the sideline. Clock mismanagement, very poor special teams, lack of a killer instinct, they just seem to find a way to fuck up. They had UCF flat out beat and let them back in the game and got lucky at the end. Then at home against KU Reesing did whatever he wanted in the first half with no response from USF. Third qtr starts and the Bulls looked like the 2007 Patriots. Best football they've played all season. What happens? They go into 'let's fuckup' mode again and Kansas comes roaring back. Calling 1st down pass plays when they've been blowing KU's 'D' off the line. 2nd and 10 they run Grothe for -2 and 3 and out is one poorly thrown pass away. They had KU on the ropes and let them get away. Just bad game management across the board. Kicking game is a joke and the return game is non-existant. Last week I won't even address because it was so attrocious.
Going on the road against a Tom O'Brien coached team laying two scores. No thanks. I'll be rooting for you but I'm sitting this one out.

BAR, good luck with USF. I'm done wagering on those bums. I live here in Tampa and have to listen to the hype and frankly I don't think they are a very good team. They play 'stupid' for lack of a better term. They make crucial mistakes on both sides of the ball and especially from the sideline. Clock mismanagement, very poor special teams, lack of a killer instinct, they just seem to find a way to fuck up. They had UCF flat out beat and let them back in the game and got lucky at the end. Then at home against KU Reesing did whatever he wanted in the first half with no response from USF. Third qtr starts and the Bulls looked like the 2007 Patriots. Best football they've played all season. What happens? They go into 'let's fuckup' mode again and Kansas comes roaring back. Calling 1st down pass plays when they've been blowing KU's 'D' off the line. 2nd and 10 they run Grothe for -2 and 3 and out is one poorly thrown pass away. They had KU on the ropes and let them get away. Just bad game management across the board. Kicking game is a joke and the return game is non-existant. Last week I won't even address because it was so attrocious.
Going on the road against a Tom O'Brien coached team laying two scores. No thanks. I'll be rooting for you but I'm sitting this one out.

Great post. I agree 100%. I have been to both USF games the last two weeks and this team is a little overated. Defense is not as good as last year, coaching has been very suspect, special teams is terrible and they have a zero running game. I would be hesistant to lay the number here although it may be a good spot seeing as NCST just came off a big win at home last week. Another big game for NCST here. Laying off myself.

I don't see the Michigan pick at all. They have looked completely awful all season. I would be shocked if they win more than 2 Big Ten games.

Back