• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!
B

Billivy

Phoenix Suns/L.A. Lakers under 237.5 (1100 to win 1000)

I believe this total is much too high tonight in LA. In the last 10 games they've played together, they're toppled this number ONCE. Amare's absence takes away some FG percentage points and effenciency on offense. Nash's ankle (he may or may not play I dunno)...will either hinder their offense by his absence...or slow down the offense if he's in the lineup. Richardson is expected to play but even if his ankle bothers him a LITTLE they might play that little bit slower when he's in. Kobe's ankle is bothering him as well but we all know he's not gonna miss an opportunity to beat up on Shaq...Kobe being a step slower should slow down LA's offense a little as well. I think the dynamic of this game will be much closer to a half court war than in recent history due to the only really healthy players on both sides are big men that need time to make it down the court. Coming out of forced retirement to make a score on this one! BOL guys...wish me some...this is a pretty big chunk of change for IVY these days:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the dynamic of this game will be much closer to a half court war

I was reading along, bored, and got to this and almost spit up my cereal.

This has to be the line of the year on CTG.

:36_11_6:

I can always count on you...

didn't you say you weren't gonna make fun of me anymore?lol

I was reading along, bored, and got to this and almost spit up my cereal.

This has to be the line of the year on CTG.

:36_11_6:

obviously i'm being a bit dramatic...this game will clear 200 I'm sure..and a half court war is a 160-180 game...lol...but i think you get my point, kobe is too hurt and shaq is too old to run the floor...the offenses are gonna wait for them in a game like this

I think suns clear 110 easy. Depends how bad lakers wanna beat them. They can easily put up 220+ especially with their bench playing no d and jacking up 3s. They don't need kobe. U hope kobe plays cause he slows them down but if its odom and 2nd unit, gonna be a track meet. Like the under here too, cause it sets up a near perfect over on sunday in phx. Bol

I think suns clear 110 easy. Depends how bad lakers wanna beat them. They can easily put up 220+ especially with their bench playing no d and jacking up 3s. They don't need kobe. U hope kobe plays cause he slows them down but if its odom and 2nd unit, gonna be a track meet. Like the under here too, cause it sets up a near perfect over on sunday in phx. Bol

The only difference between now and games past is Amare's absence and Oneals stellar play...both help my cause tonight...Amare's abesnce takes away scoring effenciency...oneal slows down an offense...if i get anything out of nash and kobe and richardson potentially a step slower out there....great

i'm having killa tabulate my record...it's not easy while i'm at work...i'll have a posted record shortly

the line dropping had less to do with nash...and more to do with Ivy coming out of retirement to post

I've done the math on Ivy's posted record this season, and I'm posting it with his permission.

11-14, -$2780

:shake:

yah, if this wins...you'll prolly see me picking off games from time to time...if this loses, i'm done till second round playoff time most likely

Middle it bill...do it..

231.5 now

was considering it...but the problem is that I saw this as a 210 total...so i'm risking 1000 bucks to get 2-1 on a decent middle...

normally i would...but i think i'm just gonna stick with it

Good Luck bro. Contemplated hitting it myself at 237 because I thought Nash was almost definetly OUT . Hesitated and it dropped to 234 then I said almost makes to much sense looking at past history and minus Amare and Nash . These injury games are such a headache to decipher . Look at Indiana @NYK , SAS twice and ATL yesterday ..team minus players is 4-0 ATS and 3-1 Over ....plus Boston minus KG could be included @ PHO and @ Denver..

Last meeting JRich and Shaq missed ended on 225 with a 216 total . That was with the Porter philosophy as well. Though Shaq out took away the half court centerpiece and now its Amare who is out . Scary part is they hoisted up a ton of threes that day and were cold think 18 for 56 ..Also LAL had Bynum in the middle and not now..Even last Suns game was 214 and that was with 36 points in the 4th Quarter ..

Real tough to gauge IMO now but think you might want to entertain that middle but wait till tip to do it . You could see 229-230 and a ton less if JRich is out but think that would shock me.

The ppg in recent Suns game are insane ....whether its their scoring one day or ppg allowed another . Good point could be both teams playing front end of B2Bs..:cheers:

yah nut, saw that...talked about it with killa....

makes a difference to be sure

at this point, i'm entertaining the idea of middling...

my personal opinion is that this is what the line should have been set at earlier today...

now with nash out it should've dropped to somthing like 222...

why should i middle when i believe that this goes under 230????

what do you guys think?

not sure there is a cappers opinion in the world that is worth more than a 6 point middle.

maybe middle a portion and keep a portion.

the way i'm having a hard time not looking at it is that if i middle...i'm throwing away money...i'd be betting this heavy at 230 w/ no nash?

if i was willing to bet this 230 with no nash for 1000...isn't that the same thing?...

even this large of a middle is a short probability of paying off...especially when i feel this total wont clear 220 w/o serious help

I;m on the under at 232.5. Nash is a huge factor, obviously. I hope Grant Hill puts up 25 shots tonight to try and prove he's as good as Kobe.

kobe needs to make his hotel reservations and line up his honeys
in denver for tomorrow . let him sit and play mbenga . worried in the 3rdq lakers will blitz leaving the fourth to shallow . good luck ivy.........:shake:

no mihm to save us . bring in the chinese guy for the lakeshow early......

54 points to spare; i think even people with over 232 should sweat now as 47 is not a sure bet; vujacic needs to stop shooting but i have said that for years

10 points in 1 minute, that is fucking terrible

In a 20 point game. In a twenty f**king point game. Are you kidding me. I mean, I had to rewind the game to see how the holy f**k that could happen.

I just don't really have words for it. How do you f**k up a 10 point cushion in a 20 point game with a minute to go?

Worst beat in a long time.

Back