This is the largest single wager of my life

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
i would have played this for maybe 3K if i would have to write the check and send it to NY for the game...when things were going soo good i decided to try and take advantage and really cash in...i honestly could not see past this game, i have no idea how we lost...i've read every argument on both sides from bar/killas thread...some of you guys have the right idea, it's clear to me that the majority of you do not know what to look for during a 48 minute contest...i am 100% positive that i capped the correct side, the Spurs in a 1 point game with 6 minutes left, while covering the spread for the first 44 minutes consecutively should not lose me money...it's ludacris, it's out of character...obviously the Suns are capable of puttin it on any team in the NBA...but they didnt overpower the Spurs, San Antonio shot 38% from the field tonight...the spurs held Pho's shots down, and kept the field goal percentage at 45%...how the hell do they score under 40 in the second half against this team??? you don't have to be playing championship calibur basketball to go 7 for 14 from the field in your last 14 shots of a closely contested game...but hey, we didnt need them to go 7 for 14...that was for them to WIN...we needed 10 points out of their last 14 field goal attempts...from the fucking Spurs...whoever talks about fatigue should simply stop capping sports

My thoughts exactly bro. The thing is, we lost, but that doesn't mean we were wrong about this one. Spurs only lost the battle in the paint when it comes to guarding offensive rebounds, they let in too much like that if you ask me, plus some forced shots were made in the 4th by Bowen, Manu and Tony.
But when we put that aside, we were up for a tied game until the dying minutes. The only downside was, the Spurs collapsed in the last 4-5 minutes, which was frustrating.

We move on buddy :cheers:

i tink dat meanz u lost. sorry. dats all dat countz. hav u tried air hockey?

Everyone say a final farewell to Tony, er I mean Malibu... ah what's that samson?

It was originally a 10 day ban. Between the alias, the email you sent our admin account, and these posts... it's now permanent with an IP ban.

Fatigue isnt a factor in sports? Back to backs.. teams with short benches .. i think it plays a role in games, you always hear coaches say we were tired and not fresh.

As a heads up, I see any more smartass comments that have been popping up the last day or two and I'm banning on the spot and I'll ask questions later. Just got back from the hospital because my mom had a major heart attack last night, so I'm not in any mood to deal with dickheads today.

Billivy - I know you'll bounce and I'll be with you on your next big NBA play as well.

As a heads up, I see any more smartass comments that have been popping up the last day or two and I'm banning on the spot and I'll ask questions later. Just got back from the hospital because my mom had a major heart attack last night, so I'm not in any mood to deal with dickheads today.

Billivy - I know you'll bounce and I'll be with you on your next big NBA play as well.

sorry man hope your mom's aight :shake:

Back