Think its time...

I think the rise in total of Det's game is from over-reaction of the 168 the Nuggets put up on Seattle. My line has also went from Det -6 to Det -4.5? You seeing any injuries over there BAR?

I think the rise in total of Det's game is from over-reaction of the 168 the Nuggets put up on Seattle. My line has also went from Det -6 to Det -4.5? You seeing any injuries over there BAR?
Lemme check everything

BM still has 5.5

Here's what i'm getting. And i use beteagle.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Mar 18</TD><TD>571</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>DENVER</TD><TD align=right>+4½-105<INPUT type=checkbox value=0_478724_4.5_-105 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>o212½-105<INPUT type=checkbox value=2_478724_-212.5_-105 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>+175<INPUT type=checkbox value=4_478724_0_175 name=text_></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>7:35 PM </TD><TD>572</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>DETROIT</TD><TD align=right>-4½-105<INPUT type=checkbox value=1_478724_-4.5_-105 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>u212½-105<INPUT type=checkbox value=3_478724_212.5_-105 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>-205<INPUT type=checkbox value=5_478724_0_-205 name=text_></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If it gets to 4, which i doubt cus your still seeing 5.5, i might have to take Det because i'm not a believer of Den on the road.

maybe CTG's very own king rex is giving us a bone. lol. he's great with the lines. he knows his shit.

For people who play simply because of a line being of 4 would be a number to hit Detroit..no doubt..

Ronald Artest is questionable tonight with an elbow injury. THis bodes well cause he is the only one who plays D on this team.

Sacramento also played Phoenix another good offensive team and got exposed giving up 228 points, and they played backups for the last 6 mins. I don't see them stopping G state tonight, especially with no Artest.

ON G state also stat of the day:

Bar has not lost 6 in a row since 1947

Just like in beginning of the year you'll see these numbers become much more irrelevant over the course of the next month.

Few years ago at Blankets there was a guy that started posting like right around the New Year...he would basically taking that theory and fade the biggest one everynight. He went on an incredible run and was the "next hot thing" over there. Well, the end of the season he got crushed and no one ever saw him again with that screename.

is this tru?

:)

philly -3 tomarrow is just insane..might b my play of the year..denver nuggets all day..throwback whats that suppose to mean??

fuck golden showers.

they would fuck us over tonight :whip:

tomorrow is another day, we'll get it back. good luck BAR :shake:

warriors let us down today . shit i had 'em first half and game too .
for christ sakes beno went down and they had to start beetlejuice
and we still couldnt get it done . damn shame . sac played tough and
golden state wilted like a penis in a roseanne bar/courtney love threesome

makes me ill . good luck and the balancing of all this bullshit is coming....

BAR, forget about that bet. Bad streak, good streak, bets lose sometimes, there isn't a cure against that. Tonight your boys have a big game against the Cavs, any thoughts?

routi....
quiet.gif

:pillow:

Back