**TheSportsThing's (Wednesday) Picks**

this is how you boost your post total. LOL. it would be a decent night to sweep this two overs. cleveland sucks. glad i didn't bite on utah. pissed i didn't take my rockets. philly as well. should have tailed you today. fuck.

this is how you boost your post total. LOL. it would be a decent night to sweep this two overs. cleveland sucks. glad i didn't bite on utah. pissed i didn't take my rockets. philly as well. should have tailed you today. fuck.

LOL Post Total.
CLE had like a 7 man roster and I'm an idiot for thinking they can win with that.
I knew Utah was a letdown game. Just had too many games already.
Can't go against Rockets with what their doing even with the crazy line. Go against Rockets when they play LAL.
Philly was perfect. Glad I didn't bite on Det at half for a midd.
Hard to tail when I usually seem to post right at gametime. At least for the 7 pm games.

i've noticed a few things this past few days. CTG been gettin hit hard. some of those chalk lines DD. most of time they get covered. but they have to be playoff teams vs nothing to play for teams.

example today. boston seattle. lac orlando. utah mil. but utah sucks on road. denver memphis. dallas charlotte. cle/nj does not fall under this. nj still in playoff pic. all big chalkers won big. they are focused on closing out and getting rest.

i'm gonna make some plays based on this factor and see what happens next few days. maybe not on tnt thursday damn.

Yea on obvious plays with teams laying alot they more or less seem to cover. I try and look for spots that present themselves

so tonight's card based on this analysis.

i would have taken chalk denver, dallas, boston, orlando.

all other games dogs atlanta, philly, jersey, mil, toronto.

of course i'm not gonna play em all. then factor situational, look aheads, rest, home away. etc. woulda went 4-0 on chalk, 3-2 or 4-1 dogs.

59 1:20 left. let's get 70.

1:20
Rasho Nesterovic made Layup (8 PTS)

GS 1:34
Baron Davis made Jump Shot

TOR 1:54
Andrea Bargnani made Jump Shot, Assist Jose Calderon

GS 2:08
Stephen Jackson made Jump Shot

TOR 2:22
Anthony Parker made Jump Shot

GS 2:42
Monta Ellis made Jump Shot

61 pt 3rd. 167 after 3. need 50 for 2nd half over cover. need 57 for full game over cover.

that's how it is. starters are gettin breather. let's hope for another string of made buckets. quick 10 points in 1 minute.

starters back in please? OT please. raps keep taking ball to hole and get free throws.

Back