**TheSportsThing's (Wednesday) Picks**

ATL has 1 loss of 9 pts or more their last 19 home games - the stat the harbours my concern for HOU. ATL suck - on the road.

BOL TST:cheers:

HOU -5 W
PHI +8 W
CLE -4.5 L

ML Parlay HOU/CLE L

CLE -5 2nd Half W
Hou -4 (Even) W

UTAH/MIL O212 W

5-1 Sides
0-1 Parlay

Adding:

GS/TOR O224

I hear ya man. They only got 4 points. I know they played yesterday and are a jump shooting team but You can easily drive on GS which is what they need to do. Havn't been watching it but I can guess

they are driving to the hole .. biedrins with 2 blocks .. baron blocked a shot from rasho on the block .. plus turnovers

need to catch lightning in a bottle.. think once i put in my bet this game was going to be a shit show

they up to 43 points combined .. with lil over 2 mins to go in the 1st period .. if they can get to 50-53 .. might have outside shot at this 1st H ..

45 points need in less than 9 mins ... going to need both teams to make it rain ... warriors 1-7 from behind the arch

warriors behind the arch is horrible
if they drive the ball it would be so much better for them and the total

Grabbed over 111.5. Feel this game will stay close and if it had a shot early with toronto getting hotter later then this should be easy as well as game total.

i'm with you. in same boat. over 223.5 game. over 110.5 2nd half. let's hit both. let's do it for CTG.

toronto should cut down on turnovers, less loss time. GS should hit from three at higher percentage. it usually tips the other way. one half gs hits 50 percent from three, 2nd half flat. vice versa. cash it.

YESSS. GS with a huge lead didn't care about all the bs 3 balls they were missing. Now toronto will make it a game and GS will be forced to play rest of starters.

Back