There is no in-game?***In Game***

Lynch sure takes a bunch of snaps that look damn close to being on his knee when he catches them

guys, know nothing abt MAC. But, WMU looks ok agst these guys tonite. niu looking ahead and look like they will do just enuf, and no more, to win?

As
gone for a bit.....its an 'ok' airport. i travel a fair amount also. its not the best, not the worst. I never talk....so u and I may have sat right next to each other and never knew

Lol. I always talk to the person next to me for a bit. My only problem is that I flew into terminal B with a puddle jumper and it was a mile walk to terminal E. No moving walkways to make it go faster

really, based on kicking game no fgs....but maybe short fields. shud just watch

I feel like this was the most excruciating quarter of football I have ever watched...and I once watched unconn buffalo on espn3....vomit

I can't wait until western michigan scores the 31st point of the half as time expires....it's gonna be glorious....thankfully I will probably have died of boredom by then....

mook....don't u watch homeland?

its was getting good and all of a sudden last episode becomes very improbable, alex described it as "exploding cigar" type stuff

Show is terrible....I still watch out of obligation....but I think it got really bad at the end of last season.....it's like the writers were shocked they got picked up for a second season and really had no where to go with the story....

200.gif

Back