theking - Kentucky Derby

theking

Pretty much a regular
Horses are definitely one of my favourite options to wager on...nothing better than heading down to the track, paying $8 for a cup of shitty beer and watching your ticket(s) go up in flames.

But not this year.....:prayer

American Pharoah ML +268 (pinnacle/Dortmund must run)

Simply put, I believe this is the best horse in the field. I do not know much about the track conditions and how it may relate to this horse. I do know that we have not seen this horse run to its full potential. If you watch her race in Arkansas...all you can say is wow. Did the jockey even have to tell her what to do? She cruised through that one and wasn't touched with the whip. I hope she can do the same tomorrow.

Best of luck to all

Thanks fellas, 3 hours 32 minutes until post.

Still time to get to the gym to play some basketball, get home, shower, and get to the track.

#AmericanPharoah

--

Also, eyeing up that Mayweather/PAC-Mac Draw.....bet365 +1400, pinnacle lines it at +900. Not saying its going to happen because of this, but pinnacle is definitely 'protecting' themselves slightly with their line meaning there is a solid possibility of it ending up a DRAW.

ENJOY The DAY, BE SAFE, and WIN SOME $$$

What a horse!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, hope you all profited!

I had one of my luckier days yesterday...big derby win, cashed the boxing fight with Mayweather ML and the Over in two seperate bets (drank the juice), and somehow hit a 5 cent slot machine for $3,200 (I never play slot machines as they are not found in the bible).

Need to keep this going!

Back