The Un-Official Wings / Jackets Thread....

Blue Jackets' Ken Hitchcock says Red Wings cheat on faceoffs, so his team will do likewise

by Ansar Khan Friday April 17, 2009, 3:11 PM

Update from Blue Jackets practice: Coach Ken Hitchcock wasn't happy with his team's performance in the faceoff circle Thursday, especially the second half of the game. He thinks he knows why the Wings dominated in that area.
"I was thinking about this this morning after watching the tape. I don't think Detroit would do anything in drag racing, because they would never pass the Christmas Tree test. The would be red-lighted (for a false start) every time because their wingers cheat,'' Hitchcock said. "So we're going to cheat just like they are. The power-play goal they scored, their winger went in on the move, good for him. We're going to do the same thing. It'll be interesting to see who gets kicked out first.''
Hitchcock said he'll make some lineup changes for Game 2 but wouldn't elaborate.

LMAO

Fatty got all the calls 1st period is still whining. WOW.

I forgot they weren't slashing Hank and Dats at all to get them off there game. Peca took a few liberties at Hank.

Fatty you won a Cup with a foot in the crease goal in Dallas stop crying. That shouldn't have counted.

Who Cheats????????

I love her. :4_6_202v:

Can any of you Michigan boys set me up. :36_11_6:

Funny, I was just wondering on Thursday night if she still did the anthems...

she was sooo sexy back in the late nineties...haven't seen her in awhile.

Funny, I was just wondering on Thursday night if she still did the anthems...

she was sooo sexy back in the late nineties...haven't seen her in awhile.

She is still up there but you are right back in the Late Nineties I loved her more. Lol

Back