The Tour Championship

Rd.1 plays-

Keegan under 69.5 -115 5u
Lucas under 69.5 -140 5u

Getting these in now while they're available (FD). Hoping DK opens these up as they let you parlay where FD doesn't.

GL this week

Rd.1 plays-

Keegan under 69.5 -115 5u
Lucas under 69.5 -140 5u

Getting these in now while they're available (FD). Hoping DK opens these up as they let you parlay where FD doesn't.

GL this week

Has DK let you parlay these? There’s definitely a correlation to shooter conditions. You killed these last week! Much easier to cheer on than a matchup.

Has DK let you parlay these? There’s definitely a correlation to shooter conditions. You killed these last week! Much easier to cheer on than a matchup.

Been doing well with these plays over the last month. Hoping I'm onto something in the long run but don't tell anyone lol. I just found these plays on DK and tried parlaying with MLB but it's not allowed. Funny, swore I've done it before so must've changed.

Tour full tourney match ups:

Im -110 vs Henley: Henley is playing very well of late. But so has Im. He’s impressed me the past few weeks so I will back him in this spot.

Hovland -170 vs Rahm: If Rahm turns around this week then so be it. Viktor playing lights out obviously, I’ll take him at this price with a two shot lead.

Best of luck this week guys…

Leaderboard sure doesn't look much like it did to start the day

I was so close to hitting Mori 28-1 when he was on fire a little into his back 9 but I wasn't watching and assumed he was in big trouble for those odds to be so low. He wasn't - he ended up with a PAR and then bagged a few more birds. 6-1 now, no thanks.

Leaderboard sure doesn't look much like it did to start the day
Definitely looks different this morning than yesterday morning. Maybe it'll even out by the end of the tourney? Scheffler's triple bogey on the par 3, 15th opened the door for many. Glover's triple bogey on the 8th killed my over/under play. Would really like to see some lesser-known names in strong contention come Sunday, Keegan, Schenk & Clark.

It's evident this course can be had but a simple mistake can lead to a double or a triple, killing your position. Players need to be patient and I need to be patient in these over/under scores. Instead of throwing money into cross sports parlays today, I'm sticking to Hotlanta, Rd. 2 add- Keegan under 69.5 -140 8u.

Heavily invested in rd. 2, hoping I see some fruit at the end of the round.

Reactions: KJ
I like Keegan to go under

Also I have no clue how 25 straight rounds in the 60s by Xander doesn't make for an auto play at this point. Need to see if I can find rounds.

Got 2 25% up to $500 each. Want to toss on a future and I'm all over the place. Leaned Mori but I'm too upset I missed 28-1 and now I can get +625. Scottie at +375 looks good. But enticed by Rahmbo at 15-1.

I like Keegan to go under

Also I have no clue how 25 straight rounds in the 60s by Xander doesn't make for an auto play at this point. Need to see if I can find rounds.

Bar posted the X stat before the tourney started but his under round yesterday was 68.5 and juiced to the like of -130/140. It's +115 under 67.5 and -155 to the over. Too risky for me..

Got 2 25% up to $500 each. Want to toss on a future and I'm all over the place. Leaned Mori but I'm too upset I missed 28-1 and now I can get +625. Scottie at +375 looks good. But enticed by Rahmbo at 15-1.
Rahm had a couple shots yesterday that were a foot or two away from being perfect but turned into scrambling pars. His luck factor has been low and that just feeds into his temper. At some point the luck factor has to swing his way. His usually accurate driver has been missing for awhile now though, haven't seen him miss fairways at the clip he has been before

Can you parlay the futures? You seem to be hot in NFL preseason, I'd take the top 5 favorites and add 2-3 NFL ML's.

Instead of throwing money into cross sports parlays today
There will be multiple cross sporters for me today with golf, FIBA WC, Footy and of course the men's and women's 200 meter finals at the world championships. Can't not be on it if it's on tv, nice way to get that Jamaican chick involved with some stuffy duffer!

Can you parlay the futures? You seem to be hot in NFL preseason, I'd take the top 5 favorites and add 2-3 NFL ML's.

Doesn't appear so with the 25% bonuses.

But I like that approach. Won't see 9ers HT probably till 7pm EST. That one should be very safe but around -300.

There will be multiple cross sporters for me today with golf, FIBA WC, Footy and of course the men's and women's 200 meter finals at the world championships. Can't not be on it if it's on tv, nice way to get that Jamaican chick involved with some stuffy duffer!
I'm a sucker for parlays and have already lost a handful chasing this leaderboard but the dam MLB is getting difficult to win. Still have 4 open parlays, mostly with NFL pre-season. Hoping they're still in my pending come Sunday morning.

You got anything good? Please do share.

I'm a sucker for parlays and have already lost a handful chasing this leaderboard but the dam MLB is getting difficult to win. Still have 4 open parlays, mostly with NFL pre-season. Hoping they're still in my pending come Sunday morning.

You got anything good? Please do share.
Well I do like the Jamaican to beat Richardson in the women's 200 and x sport parlay is a perfect way to do it. Also have a few soccer plays I put up last night/this morning, might try to involve them with some rounds of golf.

MLB is getting unbettable, just getting to that point where it's impossible to justify the numbers on favorites for the most part and if you want to play the dog...there's zero reason to parlay them.

The FIBA stuff I've been doing well live but it's only day one. Pre-match bets haven't been going well so might just have to stick to live. But those are all going to be overnight/EARLY morning games since they're in Eastern Asia.

How does X not shoot a 68 or better?
Guessing they didn't get enough action on 67.5 when they dangled it out there so I get juicing u68.5 makes sense. Just got to find a few ML partners to diversify some wagers with.

Anyone can have a shit day but at this point I expect him to be in one of the final two pairings tomorrow.

Rd.4- Burns under 68.5 +115 3u
Burns top 10, ties paid +275 1u

have to assume Victor plays it safe today, aggressive enough to keep everyone at bay. X -155, h2h seems solid and you should be able to parlay.

Running late for a tee time, gl today boys-

Rd.4- Burns under 68.5 +115 3u
Burns top 10, ties paid +275 1u

have to assume Victor plays it safe today, aggressive enough to keep everyone at bay. X -155, h2h seems solid and you should be able to parlay.

Running late for a tee time, gl today boys-
Nice avatar pic Iaopadak I just noticed Muni…

I’ve got Iaopadak under 83.5 -135 4u

Round 4 only:

Taylor +140 vs Fowler: strictly a price play here… I think this match up can go either way so the plus money is too inviting to pass up.

Good luck today guys…

Round 4 only:

Taylor +140 vs Fowler: strictly a price play here… I think this match up can go either way so the plus money is too inviting to pass up.

Good luck today guys…
Gonna tail this, kinda think Taylor goes low today

Gonna tail this, kinda think Taylor goes low today
Good luck to us..

Always have felt Rickie either goes super low on Sundays or he just plods around and gets through the day. I don’t think he will be grinding on the back 9.

Good luck to us..

Always have felt Rickie either goes super low on Sundays or he just plods around and gets through the day. I don’t think he will be grinding on the back 9.
Weird cat. Has a massive following that I don't get

The golf equivalent of a schizo

Weird cat. Has a massive following that I don't get

The golf equivalent of a schizo
SoCal native I’ve heard nothing but good things about him. I just don’t think he puts a lot of effort into finishing as high as he possibly can. If he isn’t in the mix for the win he seems to just play and move to the next tournament.

SoCal native I’ve heard nothing but good things about him. I just don’t think he puts a lot of effort into finishing as high as he possibly can. If he isn’t in the mix for the win he seems to just play and move to the next tournament.
Hard to blame him, he makes his career off of endorsements. The actual golf is what he has to do to keep them.

Also anyone betting on Scottie today...realize he's paired up with Cantlay and any hint that he gets annoyed with pace could lead to a brutal round

Back