The Sports Cruncher's 2015 CFB Week 12 Lines & Market Plays

I recommended 2% on Auburn -32.5 vs Idaho at the opener. I'm surprised this hasn't gone to at least 35. Buying back .8% with IDHO +33 (-105 5D)

Ugh, worst effing case scenario in the North Carolina game. 2 fumbles late lead to two VT touchdowns, and then OT plays out in the worst possible way for the UNC and game Over plays.

Mixed luck on the morning games. Did hit the middle on the Iowa - Purdue game.

I recommended a 0.8% investment on the TA&M @ VAN Over 40 when it opened. I'm buying back the full amount with 0.8% on the Under 44.5 (-105 5D)

I recommended a 3% investment on the MSST @ ARK Over 54 when the line opened. I'm buying back 1.7% with the Under 59 (-105 5D)

I recommended a 2% investment on the Rice @ UTSA Under 62.5 when the line opened. I'm buying back 1% with the Over 55.5 (-110 BOL)

I recommended a 2% investment on UT San Antonio as a pick when the line opened (pick as in a spread of 0). Buying back 0.8% on Rice +3 (+105 5D)

Some good finishes to these later games. Sure as hell glad that MSU got the FG for the win to hit my biggest 2nd half play of the game...and to stick it to CUM and the Buckeyes!

SC, It would be interesting to see what your record would be without the buybacks on the 2%ers. It seems like the original bets are covering easily. Great work as usual.

Back