The Sports Cruncher's 2015 CFB Week 10 Lines & Market Plays

Had to sweat that MRSH @ MTU Under 57, lol. 3OT almost got it there.

Well, really good day still. Would've easily been best of season so far if not for that Houston TD taken away.

I recommended and played the ARIZ @ USC Over 64 for two units when it opened. USC has definitely slowed the pace since Helton took over, and I expect that to continue in this game, especially as they rate to have a decent lead in the 2nd half. Consequently, I'm going to try and middle more than usual, with 1.5 units on the Under 69.5 (-105 5D). Finally hit a couple of middles today, can I make it 3?

I have South Florida +3 and +4 against ECU. They failed to get any points 3rd and goal at the 1 with a 9-0 lead. If that comes back do haunt me gonna be super bummed, lol.

USF outgaining ECU 277 to 29 yards with 40 seconds left in the first half, yet only leads by 5 points, because of a fumble that set ECU up for a 7 yard TD drive, gawddamit, lol.

bahahah all of what you wrote was what i was thinking watching that game with a 3.5, weird weird game haha

Dayum! Hit a 4th middle today when Arizona got the touchdown with 10 seconds left. Doubled my season profit on one day from from +18 to +36 units, +40.8 average size bets for the year. I got's to brag a little. My Cheat Sheet is gold for setting up middles, finally had a little bit of luck.
cheers.gif

Back