The situational play with Chicago Bulls...December 2nd and 3rd...

I should've bet the normal 2 units or 5...1k to win 917...this is driving me crazy...I want it over one way or the other

why did I bet on this game. good god

The question is, why are you watching it, if you get that crazy over it? Just bet it, and check the scores after it's over....the result isn't changing because you're watching it. It's much less stressful not watching the games.

:shake:

The question is, why are you watching it, if you get that crazy over it? Just bet it, and check the scores after it's over....the result isn't changing because you're watching it. It's much less stressful not watching the games.

:shake:

I got your point bro

Routine all day..lol yeah its hard not to watch a game when ur a degen..hahaja any gambler knows that shit. We have powers On to the next!

Charlotte ca +4 seems rather short. They are so horrible. Is a line where you have to expect them to be able to win it. I'm not sure yet I have the feeling yet they can do it.

Charlotte ca +4 seems rather short. They are so horrible. Is a line where you have to expect them to be able to win it. I'm not sure yet I have the feeling yet they can do it.

Trust the situation, you cannot worry about the teams here.

This has been rock solid since I started looking at it back in 05-06'...

It just so happens they barely schedule them anymore...

Dam the only team that could f*** up is this situation will play in the NBA would be the Bobcats unfortunately going to pass but man I hope you cash..goood luck..ty tho love that mavs squad

So Milwaukee +4.5 might be a good bet as well

That would just be a traditional situational play.

The Mavs are on game 4 of 4 of an east coast swing. They have won the previous 3 and went to Double-OT last night. Milwaukee is also on a b2b off a tough loss in Cleveland. Home team getting a few possessions in this spot is always worth a look. That is just simple, situational handicapping.

One more thing today I want to stress and always will when these types of situations come up(which they rarely do nowadays). You have to not look at the teams so much and just trust the situation. Yes, I know it is the Hornets but who cares? There is a reason shitty teams win games. It could be motivation, a bad night from the other team but also SCHEDULING.

I am not saying this game will win for sure, that is never a guarantee but we have SO many edges on our side...as our old friend NBAfan said to me earlier on twitter, 'its the best situational spot in all of sports.

Back