The Players

Leader after Rd 3 -- Griffin +1600

...looks like a chance to go low today, so I'll take a swing at Griffin being in the final group with Scottie and Svensson and rising to the occasion

I have Scheffler pretty big Top 10..which I like alot and tbere is no more value there..lines are so juiced.

what I’ll be looking to do this weekend..betting on guys like Schauffle, Zalatoris..maybe a few others..studs who are lurking in the back of the pack but can easily make a run into the top 20. Like Cam Young to do something similar as well.
Young is getting after it on moving day...gl today Starks.

Beautiful day n Colorado, walked 18 w/ my new e push cart, shot 86..didn’t get to watch todays round and will catch up tonite.

Will anyone catch scheffler?

Will look to find a few gems for tomorrow. Hopefully your tickets are cashing.

GL

He’s DJ minus strippers and cocaine… Unsure if he and his wife plan to have kids or not, but I dont see any reason why he cant go on a multi year run.

Scottie is just too good. Love this guy.

Lowry top 40 somehow still has a beating heart. Homa, Cam Young, and Cantlay all sniffing top 20. Big day tomorrow.

Let’s see if the kid has another low round in him.

Ramey v Rai +155 3u
Pendrith v Henley +112 3u
Winner w/out Scheffler Ramey +2800 1u

GL tomorrow boys

Congrats to Scheffler and those who won some coin this week. Not the results I was hoping for but moving onto the next. Final tally -8.7u.

Fargiveness top 10 -110 3u L
JT top 10 +188 3u L
D. Riley top 40 +150 3u L
Add- Mitchell & Fowler both top 40 +190 2u W
Bezuidenhout v Ghim, An +125 3u P
Bradley v Kirk, Power +150 3u L
Last stab for today- Svenson v. Dahmen, Streb +130 5u W
Ramey v Rai +155 3u L
Pendrith v Henley +112 3u L
Winner w/out Scheffler Ramey +2800 1u L

Back