The Players...

Harman -120 vs Kisner round 2 match up:

Both guys struggled yesterday. Kisner with 77 and Harman with 74. Kisner seemed really lost though on his last 9 holes, spraying the ball everywhere on the course. He virtually has zero chance at making the cut at a projected -1 currently. Harman has a shot at the cut and I see him as more of a grinder and a "bulldog mentality" than Kisner. Both guys are excellent putter and right next to one another in the official world golf rankings. I just don't see the motivation for Kisner today. Time to pack up and move on to the next tournament...

Sorry for the late post this match tee's off in about 45 minutes.

Harman -120 vs Kisner round 2 match up:

Both guys struggled yesterday. Kisner with 77 and Harman with 74. Kisner seemed really lost though on his last 9 holes, spraying the ball everywhere on the course. He virtually has zero chance at making the cut at a projected -1 currently. Harman has a shot at the cut and I see him as more of a grinder and a "bulldog mentality" than Kisner. Both guys are excellent putter and right next to one another in the official world golf rankings. I just don't see the motivation for Kisner today. Time to pack up and move on to the next tournament...

Sorry for the late post this match tee's off in about 45 minutes.

That is a solid write-up. Thanks for posting. I'll tail for a half unit... reasoning is solid for me plus I'll take some fun action for the afternoon.

well MY tourney is pretty much SCREWED after the CUT. looks like freeking Webb Simpson just gonna "run off and hide" with a five shot lead. anything can happen BUT he would REALLY have to COME UNSTUCK to blow THAT. of my seven tourney match plays am 2-2 on CUTS with three more still working AND all my halfassed Spirth and Mickelson props in the crapper as Spieth "squeaks" the damn CUT :mad:

Boy OH!!! I am sure glad Brian Harman was a CUT because "Woo Who ???" just BLEW UP on Saturday [+4] thru #13. the GOOD news is I chanced Cody Gribble +165 3rd round over him just on "value" and he is [even] so far. also did "Kiwi Danny" Lee +170 over Cantlay and they are both [even] thru #3
we would have a exciting tourney going IF it wasn't for god damn Webb Simpson :enragedsmile:

No one in the late groups doing much... except for Webb....

Need him to fall back in a bit...

OK!!! nabbed BOTH my 3rd round plays (VERY unusual for me) with Cody Gribble +165 over "Woo Who ???" (31/82.15) [even/+2] WIN and "Kiwi Danny" Lee +170 over Patrick Cantlay (30/81) [-2/+2] WIN. gets back some from the CRAP tourney match plays like Phil Mickelson and Luke List both CUTS. Jon Rahm must have let his infamous Basque temper get the best of him today with a [+5] for tourney [-1] now two behind Rose while Watson 2 up on Koepka and DeChambeau now just two back of Cantlay going into Sunday :pray:

we would be having an exciting tourney IF it wasn't for freeking Webb Simpson. the SOB was just golden AGAIN Saturday with a [-4] for tourney [-19] and a SEVEN shot lead over "Kiwi Danny" Lee. the bugger was pre-tourney "to win" 75-1 @ William-Hill and 60-1 @ Westgate and South Point :golffrustrated:

well did OK with my two DOG picks Saturday so gonna try a couple for Sunday (bet/return) [3rd round/tourney scores]

JJ Henry +155 [-3/-4] vs Billy Horschel [+1/-5] << (33/84.15)
Mackenzie Hughes +235 [-4/-5] vs Justin Thomas [-4/-5] << (22/73.70)

:moose:

These early guys going LOW.

Webb, even with conservative play should shoot 23/24 under for the week. That is nuts.

btw, I jumped on Webb Simpson "to win" the US OPEN yesterday 125-1 @ William-Hill AND still available @ South Point. now 60-1 everywhere else. also Brooks Koepka 50-1 @ Cantor Gaming. looks like he is back after that [-9] 63 final round

The Players Championship
Justin Rose +2500
Paul Casey +3000
Sergio Garcia +3300
Tiger Woods +4000
Bryson DeChambeau +4500
Patrick Cantlay +6000
Tony Finau +6600
Luke List +8000
Webb Simpson +8000
Chesson Hadley +8000
Si Woo Kim +9000
Jimmy Walker +10000
Adam Hadwin +10000

The winner and a few real sexy ones as well.

Great work.

Matchups:

Day -105 vs Spieth
Rory -120 vs DJ
Tiger +115 vs Hideki
Bryson -105 vs Cantlay
Molinari -115 vs Fleetwood
Poulter EV vs Finau
JT -110 vs Spieth

4-3 for the week. Most were over on Friday, Spieth had a chance to get me on the JT matchup on 18 yesterday

Back