The Players Picks

alangrrbs

Pretty much a regular
Whats up all. Been on Covers for a while, have my own website and podcast (The Golf Betting Guys)... my buddy LeRinkRat has been on me to post my plays over here, so here I am! I bet Golf, Nascar and Formula 1, have been doing it for years. So I'll start posting my plays here. Looking forward to meeting all of you! Good luck to everyone this week!!!

Phil Mickelson ov Sergio Garcia

We went over this on the podcast. Since having his baby, in stroke play tournaments Sergio hasn’t made the cut once. Now he’s matched up against Phil who is playing great with only one finish outside the top 25 since January. He’s coming off a 5th place finish last week, he won in Mexico, he’s said he’s gearing up for the US Open, and even though he hasn’t played great here, I’m loving what I’m seeing from Phil this year, and not loving what I’m seeing from Sergio right now.

Adam Hadwin ov Adam Scott

I get a guy who’s finished who hasn’t finished outside of the top 25 since February over a guy who’s best finish in the last 4 tournaments is 32nd? I’ll take it. Adam Scott isn’t an elite golfer now. He just isn’t. I don’t know if it’s because of his kids, or his new focus is on fashion, but he isn’t competing for wins anymore. He’s competing to make the cut. His putting has been terrible. He’s 210th in putts per round., and 127th in driving accuracy. Hadwin is 54th in driving accuracy, and has been one of the most underrated golfers recently. Incredible value on this bet, and last week Hadwin won his matchup over Hatton by 4 shots, and that was with Hatton having an incredibly lucky first round. Hadwin is the real deal.

Louis Oosthuizen ov Branden Grace

Guess who’s playing in his first tournament since having a baby… Branden Grace. Louis is tough to figure out. Missed the cut at the Wells Fargo, 12th at the Masters, did good in match play, 16th at the Valspar, missed the cut at the Arnold Palmer. But here’s what I notice from Louis. He seems to like playing in stacked fields. Check out these stats. This year at the Masters 12th, tied for 9th at the match play, 30th in Mexico at the WGC. Last year 41st at the Masters, 2nd at the Players, 23rd US Open, 10th at the Northen Trust, 30th at the Dell Championship. 2016 15th at the Masters, 28th at the Players, 23rd US Open. When the field is stacked, he steps up his game. I’ll take him this week over a baby-fatigued Branden Grace.

Bubba Watson ov Brooks Koepka

Koepka doesn’t look like he’s in great form yet coming back from injury. He didn’t have one round under 70 last week, he looked rusty, now he’s playing a really tough course. Bubba since making the ball change has been great, even had 2 wins at the genesis, and the match play. Bubba missed the cut here last year, but that was with the old golf ball brand he was using so don’t be scared of that finish. I get the rejuvenated Bubba over a still rusty Koepka…love this one.

WELCOME to Capping the Game, Andy. WITH you on the "Mick Pick" +105 over Garcia and Bubba -120 over Koepka :shake:

Paul Casey WD. LeRink you have him in the contest at the other place...switch him out.

William-Hill void-refunded my Paul Casey 30-1 "to win" bet, Andy BUT I had to spend the $17 on another golfer OR golfers SO chanced Bubba Watson 50-1 (10/510) and Cameron Smith 60-1

now have these "to win" bets working

Jon Rahm 25-1 (20/520)
Bubba Watson 50-1 (10/510)
Bryson DeChambeau 50-1 (10/510)
Ian Poulter 50-1 (10/510)
Cameron Smith 60-1 (8/488)
Luke List 80-1 (6.25/506.25)
Si Woo Kim 80-1 (6.25/506.25)
Nick Watney 100-1 (5/505)
Kiradech Aphibarnrat 150-1 (4/604)
Satoshi Kodaira 200-1 (3/603)
Haotong Li 200-1 (3/603)

HELL "Rahmbo's" BEST "to win the US open" odds are 18-1 @ William-Hill. everywhere else in Las Vegas 16-1 :cool:

I appreciate the read good luck. I am leery of the Koepka fade. Playing with DJ might loosen him up. No idea how Bubba will hold up watching these two guys mash. What a fun threesome to follow though... Any thoughts on the Poulter Finau match up? I like Poulter but all the money is on Finau it seems based on the line movement...

I appreciate the read good luck. I am leery of the Koepka fade. Playing with DJ might loosen him up. No idea how Bubba will hold up watching these two guys mash. What a fun threesome to follow though... Any thoughts on the Poulter Finau match up? I like Poulter but all the money is on Finau it seems based on the line movement...

I stayed away from Finau-Poulter. Didn’t see any value in either side

Good GOD Phil Mickelson!!! an opening [+7] ??? REALLY ??? I thought it was Sergio that was supposed to shoot HIGH this week :mad:

Yeah, I'm starting to get a bit worried about my Phil and Louis bets. Lol. Unreal.

Playing Rahm ov Molinari 2nd round

Yeah, I'm starting to get a bit worried about my Phil and Louis bets. Lol. Unreal.

Playing Rahm ov Molinari 2nd round

Rahm looked solid out there from what I saw of him. I like it, he can ride a few hot days in a row at anytime.

Back