The Players In-Game

If you put me heads up against mickelson he will beat me.
If you put me against Mickelson but add Woods to the group, I think I have a shot against Phil

You have 2000-2002 stuck in your head (and the first two rounds of 2008 US Open).

Woods and Mickelson have only been paired together 32 times in their careers, and Phil holds a slight edge head-to-head, 15-14-3.

Was still holding out hope for Harman but that 18th hole was a fitting conclusion to their front 9.

Harman safe in two.... birdie chance from 28 feet and 3 jacks another one.

Kisner in the back bunker 81 feet away gets up and down for par.

Kisner shoots even-36

Harman shoots a 41

Finally home to watch a little.
Oh wait now I need to go get dinner maybe a late night catch up

I went 0-4-1 lol

Need Day, Rahm or Stenson to win, I know Webb has some blowing up in him. Have seen it

It's not like anyone else is tearing it up early. JT -2 thru 7 about it. C'mon Tiger, 64 would be awesome.

SW my magic wand...use it for everything. Prolly could hit it 140 if need but obv don't, full swing is 110-115 tops. Love getting creative with that club, much rather loft it than hit a lob wedge

LOL whereas we'd be playing from 50 yards right and triple...JT gets a chip n a putt

Is there an easy way for you to grade that contest BAR? Or do you have to click through each players rounds?

Is there an easy way for you to grade that contest BAR? Or do you have to click through each players rounds?
It isn't too hard actually.

I just go to PGA site... click on the name and hit 'statistics' and it gives a full break-down.

I have everything done through 2 rounds and another member also took the time this morning to log results so we're off to a good start.

Tiger's feet of putts made this week:
Rd. 1: 65' 6"
Rd. 2: 59' 4"
Rd. 3: 68' 0" (thru 8 holes)

Back