The Pick!

E

eckofiger

**Eckofiger's Biggest Singlebet Ever**

Denver -2.5 Its christmas. 5500-5000.

If i win MORE PARTYING! lol. fuck it...its only money and i feel good about this game!

Last edited by a moderator:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Where have you been Ecko? I like the Broncos too! That's a big one bro! I hope it cashes for you. Peace out.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">bro- I put three units on the Broncos, let's cash this puppy!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

G luck.. its an interesting game here. Denver is almost out of the playoff mix, and the cards are starting to click.

took a bit of time off. I cashed in last week so I celebrated alot this weekend.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">1st Qtr. Broncos 7 Cards 0</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

This game is over....MONEY MONEY!!!!! Broncos has complete control over thiss game!!

eckofiger said:
This game is over....MONEY MONEY!!!!! Broncos has complete control over thiss game!!

You obviously haven't been gambling long. Congrats if it holds, but talk about jinx city and counting your chickens before they hatch...

well I have 5000 Hens now!!! but yeah I know...its not over till its over but Cards were just horrbile and Denver had complete control over the game and they are too good to let bullshit team come back on them like that!

Back