The Open - In Game Discussion

WOW!!! "The Mole" claws back in it with 3rd round [-6] for tourney [-6]. NOT surprised some "wicked low" rounds Saturday

No doubt once Monday comes around two things I won't miss are hearing the terms Barry Burn and Van de Velde

ZJ is like locusts, goes underground for years then all of the sudden shows up and annoys

Zack Johnson was 80-1 pre-tourney and I didn't even think about him with his recent performance. freeking Jordan 'Squirrely" Speith is gonna WIN this thing. the guy is luckier than a two dick dog :mad:

They have shown 1 shot of EVERY player in the Open.
I read an article that they were really proud of it
That was the command center picture post

BAR brought up he's been on the leader board all day yet nary a peep from NBC til he's standing like a crane in the bunker, it's ridic

These guys could make up any word they want for all this different grass/shrubbery and we just go....man sucks to be in the gorsch or whatever he just called that

Kentucky Creepin' Bein' ftw

Spieth gonna regret that trip to the barber shop this morning when he is without a hat during the ceremony tomorrow.

Hokey Smoke. ZJ suddenly going the wrong way!!! bogie #11 and double #12 for now [-5] four back of Spieth :hang:

The last year we saw back to back winners at both the US Open and British Open? Uhhhh never.

Pretty much a perfect round from Spieth..and he missed a few putts he could of made... 62-63 was in the cards.

"Squirrely" Spieth in the clubhouse with [-6] for tourney [-9] tied 1st with "X" who is thru #15 [-4] for [-9] BUT the final three holes some of THE toughest on the course :rolleyes:

Tiger only going to have 6 players in front of him on Sunday. Unfortunately two will be Spieth and Rory.

Guess that's all it takes for Lombard to get on camera, eagle putts from the other side of double greens and 170 yard hole outs.

Are these guys playing really fast? Didn't the last group tee off at 4 pm local time? They're on 16 in 3 hours 10 minutes.

Yeah it's the twosomes, I woke up at 6:15, exactly an hour after Tiger teed off and he was teeing off on 6

Links courses seem like their quick to get around anyway but this one seems easier than most

Good for Spieth speaking up on the commentating bs. He's got better things to do than talk about the rough where guys are hitting their shots. Finish the interview and move on

Back