The Open Championship Contest -- 250.00 in CASH Prizes!!

Thanks for the great news guys.Thanks to CTG for hosting & running this fun & competitive contest!I
If further info is needed from me at this time,please advise,thanks!
Just me myself your PayPal.

I have it, just would like to confirm before I send.

Thanks fellas, always fun! Really didn't expect to be in it after Lowry got bounced and Tom Kim's first day then subsequent sprained ankle. Ironically he was only in there because I forgot I really wanted to have Harman as my 5th and completely brain farted that. Really thought after day 1 that Kim, Rahm and Viktor could all miss the cut. Just as dumb a game watching it as it is playing it.

Tom Kim and Rahm were the highest point producers of the ones we all picked.

Only one person had Cam Young. Fwiw.

A few had Tom Kim.

Hell, I was happy to just have four guys make the weekend considering my fifth guy didn't even qualify for the tournament......

Thanks fellas, always fun! Really didn't expect to be in it after Lowry got bounced and Tom Kim's first day then subsequent sprained ankle. Ironically he was only in there because I forgot I really wanted to have Harman as my 5th and completely brain farted that. Really thought after day 1 that Kim, Rahm and Viktor could all miss the cut. Just as dumb a game watching it as it is playing it.
Congrats @KJ ! PayPal sent

Sorry for delay I’ve been swamped and have hardly been able to check in

Back