The ODU lover is back

really curious bout your thoughts on this one, it kinda tough for me to put a lot of respect on odu 5 game win streak considering the comp level. i do think they outta be the more motivated team and their run d been pretty solid which i think a big key here. wanna say taking the points the way to go but not real confident.

I’ve been on ODU for much of their streak and I feel like they got a ton of breaks in a lot of those games.

I’ve been on ODU for much of their streak and I feel like they got a ton of breaks in a lot of those games.

not to mention it was against bottom feeder type teams, makes it really tough for me to cap them as i can only go off numbers cause i havnt seen them play a snap all season! i would think this be a much bigger deal for them than tulsa who goes to bowl games fairly frequently. if odu run defense is as decent as numbers suggest i think they can hang in as tulsa pretty reliant on having a strong run game, they ran all over a really good cincy d so i dunno if odu can contain them? i played them +8.5 small just cause im a degen, dont even like enough to use in a ats bowl pick contest im in, lol.

What to do with two teams that likely need breaks and a bit of luck to win games? Guess take the dog, Tulsa probably gonna try to run that RB into the ground for some personal accomplishment more than win the game type strategy I'm thinking.

I would think Tulsa is good enough to win. Tulsa does seem to play down to competition and plays their better opponents tough. Pretty good roster year-in and year-out.

Line dropping to 7.5 tempts me to tease them down so I can just count on them to win without worrying about margin.

Think that is the question, is the Old Dominion D good enough? That figures to be where the game gets decided.

I would think Tulsa is good enough to win. Tulsa does seem to play down to competition and plays their better opponents tough. Pretty good roster year-in and year-out.

Line dropping to 7.5 tempts me to tease them down so I can just count on them to win without worrying about margin.

Think that is the question, is the Old Dominion D good enough? That figures to be where the game gets decided.

i actually like the teaser idea more so than taking the +8.5 like i did, although i am fairly confident odu gonna be the more inspired team here, in a game both teams need the run game to succeed that could be a big deal? what would you tease it with tho? browns maybe? i cant stomach playing a bowl under today, still licking my wounds from ull, lol.

What kind of offense is this from tulsa ? Used to run run pass. Slow pace

Now everything is fast tempo shotgun air raid.

I'm accustom to them passing a fair amount, but not with the fast temp

Really dissapointed in old dominion defense. Knew there offense was pretty ugly, thought that d and run d were supposed to be good. Look very weak.

Back