The NY FOOTBALL GIANTS

that game was disturbing on so many levels...

Tuck was being held almost every play.. there was one play where he was tackled and wrapped from behind and still no call...

then the long pass to Holt.. geez.. what bullshit...

anyway, the Rams look horrible and they should never have been coming close to hanging with the Giants... the game was a joke and the score should've actually been much worse...

anyway.. Tuck is a BEAST!

glad to see him on our side.. hehe.

that game was disturbing on so many levels...

Tuck was being held almost every play.. there was one play where he was tackled and wrapped from behind and still no call...

then the long pass to Holt.. geez.. what bullshit...

anyway, the Rams look horrible and they should never have been coming close to hanging with the Giants... the game was a joke and the score should've actually been much worse...

anyway.. Tuck is a BEAST!

glad to see him on our side.. hehe.
EASY MONEY on that one partner. And here I was worried about giving up 10. :cheers:

haha im watching the giants vs redskins game from opening week and eli just ran in for a touchdown ... :36_11_6:good stuff i love when eli gets outside the pocket and starts making things happen:smiley_acbe:

welp there it was ... booommm ..... as a giants fan i am enjoying watching this first half, seeing alot of confidence on the offensive side of the ball, elis comfortable in the pocket, i like the defense ... giants gonna make another run at it, you can book that one ... :shake:

Back