The NBA Finals : Heat vs Lakers Discussion

Live - Over 105.5 1H
2nd Q has been the much higher scoring quarter in the last 2...think they are starting to heat up

ESPN / ABC coverage has been great. Especially impressive is how quick the replays are shown. You can have a live play and 2 seconds later you're seeing a replay of the questionable call.

I don't ever recall seeing such a quick turnaround in any sports broadcasts but it's damned good.

Live - Over 105.5 1H
2nd Q has been the much higher scoring quarter in the last 2...think they are starting to heat up
This was such a slopfest...

I like the play in retrospect...Lakers offense was very stagnant and slow.

Did you see how stagnant LBJ was most of the game? He was literally just standing still outside the 3 pt line watching most of the time.

Yeah, it had no chance w the way they all were playing. I mean, layups....but either way it was a loser play

Lakers going with Mamba uniforms tonight... assuming they plan on closing this out tonight.

Is there really any way in hell lakers don’t close it out tonight? Surely they don’t want to spend another weekend in the bubble, as much respect jimmy and company deserve let’s face it they have no chance anytime lakers give 100%!!! Thinking I can parlay lakers ml with anything I like tonight cause feels like there just no way they lose. Unless they wanna stay away from families for a few more days!!!

Is there really any way in hell lakers don’t close it out tonight? Surely they don’t want to spend another weekend in the bubble, as much respect jimmy and company deserve let’s face it they have no chance anytime lakers give 100%!!! Thinking I can parlay lakers ml with anything I like tonight cause feels like there just no way they lose. Unless they wanna stay away from families for a few more days!!!

I think Lakers cover, but I'll probably play it safe and parlay the ML in a few things tonight/tomorrow.

I think Lakers cover, but I'll probably play it safe and parlay the ML in a few things tonight/tomorrow.
Yea no way was I gonna mess with spread after what I saw other night. I just used money line to make my ville -5 pay like +140 or whatever it was!! lol

Yankees ML / Lakers ML parlay has to be one of the biggest liabilities the books are holding.

Amazing game tonight, both teams left everything on the floor. Lakers defense is so amazing, but Heat found a way to beat it.
Lakers win Game 6, gods of basketball just didn't want such an even series to end in 5 games. No reason for Lakers defense to stop and it won't be easy for the Heat to repeat such amazing game on offense.
Heat didn't play zone defense at all tonight, because they saw it didn't work and I don't see them stopping Lakers in Game 6 on lower score than Heat capable to score in Game 6...

LeDefer wide open like a Kardashian at NBA All Star Weekend. Morris with zero awareness.

Btw, how people can claim that LeBron did the wrong thing, passing to Green? It was absolutely the right play imo...
Green usually clutch, despite having so so game, this was the right move.
Comparing to MJ, we all remember his championship passes, not only his shot over Russell. To Paxon, to Kerr, to BJ...

AD needs to man up. Bone bruise in your heel? C’mon bruh you got 2 games left max. Not like you ankle hanging on by a thread or something

No govorim (dobro) hrvatski. What is name of the best forum script?

Props to LA but it was disappointing to see Miami with nothing left physically or emotionally to be competitive tonight. You kind of knew it watching Butler at his press conference after game 5 that it was going to take an act of god to get him ready to go on all cylinders.

weird playoffs for the East. Clearly Bucks weren't right , and I do wonder if Heat even make the finals in normal playoffs...Key young players stepped up for their run, do they have that kind of impact if they were playing true road games ?

Sucks we missed out on Clips/Lakers

Back