The National Fixed League Superbowl Thoughts Plays Concerns Here Inside!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
As most of you know, I was all over the Niners jock to win the Super Bowl at very good odds. It was very difficult for me to spend that kind of money on a team I cannot stand. (Raider fan since 1978.) But let's be honest. Money rules over hate. Then why do I hate the Niners and their fans (Besides hanging out at a tailgate drinking wine and eating cheese on a platter?! Come On Man!)

Because even when I was at home watching it on TV, when a player gets up and starts rushing to the line of scrimmage punching his fist together and telling his team to get up to the line of scrimmage as quickly as possible…Something ain’t right. He KNEW He Didn’t Catch It!!! Yet and still, the 49ers coaches did not throw the challenge flag. Idiots.

Now. Did the referees cheat for Kansas City? Because that's what the league wanted? Kansas City in the Super Bowl?!… IDK, but something I have always believed was… if you are a referee in the NFL, you grew up loving football.

You also grew up having a favorite team, and a team that you hated. That being said, what if I was a referee?! I grew up a Raider fan. You better believe I'm going to call any close penalty against the 49ers that I can. and if you don't believe the referee still has those deep feelings, well, I call BS…

I still believe that the Niners were a better team. A couple of bad calls here, a quarterback that gets hurt there, etc etc… If everything went according to the way I thought it would, the Niners win that game. but they didn't. So now it's on to the Super Bowl.

When the Philadelphia Eagles started this season 5-0, I remember thinking, Wow that's kind of crazy! Basically, before the season, everyone was like Hurts better do something otherwise, he'll be looking for a new team. And all of a sudden everyone is crowning his ass as the newest latest greatest quarterback of all time. Which maybe he might become… but I don't see it. (2023 Verison Of Mike Vick…?!)

I believe the line is the way it is because, people are worried that Patrick Mahomes is hurt and may not be 100% And the Eagles are now favored. I will take a hobbled Patrick Mahomes over a guy everyone was going to write off at the beginning of the Season any day.

KC ML +110

P.S.

I’ll Take Chad Henne Over Hurts Anyday…

—Vapster

Yeah. I get it too constantly. And trying to decipher it online with someone you’ve never met is next to impossible

Sometimes I dunno if I’m being serious or not so gl figuring it out.

I’ve already said this a ton but as garbage as the officiating was in kc I don’t believe it changed the outcome and I had plenty of reasons to want bengals to win. End of day no matter how the 1st 3 quarters played out or how they got there didn’t we pretty much know that was gonna be a tight game at the end? Cincy had the ball twice in a tie game in the 4th and didn’t do shit and wernt any overly horrible calls during that time (i coulda did without the intentional grounding but don’t think it changed much) , their line just got whipped and then they made a tragic mistake on d to give kc a makable fg, as bad that sucked that a flag every time it happens every Sunday all year, mahomes was way out of bounds they had to throw it as much as I’d have liked them not to. Anyways, do refs have biases? Does nfl prefer certain teams/players over others? Probably, did it really matter in the outcome? Probably not. Credit mahomes playing pretty great on a bum wheel, kc d, and cincy incompetence in figuring out a way to protect their qb since he got there, that a glaring problem.

Far as the SB goes I don’t think anyone (with any sense anyways) is backing Philly cause they think Hurts is a all time qb. I think it cause they believe Philly roster is better most everywhere besides qb. Hurts has made drastic improvements and deserves credit, I think he made himself a capable franchise qb, not close to a all timer at this point. He hasn’t thrown the ball well at all since coming back from the injury imo, AJ brown longest reception in playoffs is 12 yards! Can kc d stop the run enough to make Hurts have to beat them throwing? Not sure but think that combined with eagles d which I think is being a tad overrated the reasons ppl backing Philly. I havnt heard any the intelligent ppl I respect here saying they backing eagles cause Hurts is amazing. Most seem hesitant cause taking hurts over mahomes a tough cookie to swallow but they think eagles roster is that much better, I’m not so sure bout that and will probably be on KC ml with you.

I respect Philly for getting here but I dont respect Philly for being in an inferior conference.

They played 4 teams all season with 10+ victories 2 of those were Dallas and one other was SF last week with big time QB issues. Philly is the best NFC team and they proved it.

KC: sure I am worried about their health issues but they fond a way against Cincy. Mahomes is the best and he will win another here. KC is elite and has been for quite sometime now. The worst conference is favored after the last 2 Philly blowouts.

I my opinion there are 2 major reasons Philly are the chalk.

1) What they did all season to get to 14 wins, and the last 2 Blowouts
2) KC is pretty injured but in my opinion they still had enough to win last week so why cant they do that again this week

opponents wins

Philly:
lions 9
vikings 13
wash 8
jax 9
az 4
dal 12
pit 9
hou 3
was 8
ind 4
gb 8
ten 7
nyg 9
chi 3
dal 12
n.o. 7
nyg 9
nyg 9
sf 13

KC:
az 4
lac 10
ind 4
tb 8
lv 6
buf 13
sf 13
ten 7
jax 9
lac 10
lar 5
den 5
cin 12
hou 3
sea 9
den 5
lv 6
jax 9
cin 12

I respect Philly for getting here but I dont respect Philly for being in an inferior conference.

They played 4 teams all season with 10+ victories 2 of those were Dallas and one other was SF last week with big time QB issues. Philly is the best NFC team and they proved it.

KC: sure I am worried about their health issues but they fond a way against Cincy. Mahomes is the best and he will win another here. KC is elite and has been for quite sometime now. The worst conference is favored after the last 2 Philly blowouts.

I my opinion there are 2 major reasons Philly are the chalk.

1) What they did all season to get to 14 wins, and the last 2 Blowouts
2) KC is pretty injured but in my opinion they still had enough to win last week so why cant they do that again this week

I honestly think mahomes will be healthier than Hurts. The ankle effected a few throws but for most part he threw it well last week, I don’t buy he won’t be a little better in 2 weeks as well as they did to get him ready in 1 week. Hurts on the other hand ppl not talking bout it much but he has not thrown the ball nearly as well since coming back from the shoulder, I think there more wrong than they saying there, something going on cause he looked like a way better passer before the injury to me, he hasn’t had a good throwing game since coming back.

Im not big on talking schedules once teams get to conf championship game, at that point I generally say they proven but I do think eagles defense is vastly overrated thanks to the incompetence in qb’s/offense we saw this season. Had niners not lost the qb that woulda been impressive to me but they couldn’t throw a forward pass for over half the game, sorry but that proves nothing. Causing Daniel Jones problems only proves you more competent than Vikings awful d. As I mentioned somewhere the only half way decent offenses they faced all year scored plenty on them. I don’t buy this historically great defense talk at all, if mahomes and co can’t score into the 20s on them I’ll be shocked. Think it comes down to how well Philly can run the ball, I think they gonna have to go for 200+ to win, they certainly capable of doing that against a kc d who’s strength isn’t stopping the run. There no way I’m taking a run game vs mahomes as a dog so it either kc or props for me, I’m not betting eagles, I rather not bet at all and just root for mahomes than bet eagles, I have just never fully bought in no matter how good they have looked. I thought niners were better all year and rest the nfc was total trash, I dunno if I was wrong or not bout niners given circumstances but I woulda played kc vs niners also so really don’t matter. Kc beat cincy who I woulda prob bet also, maybe it a mistake but I can’t get over how garbage the nfc was, I think lions coulda won it had they gotten in playoffs!

Last edited:
Phillies lost World Series so eagles lose SB. Had Phillies won you woulda had to fear the city being on one those runs, luckily they just a runner up city right now! That seems like a @Vapster type of thing!

I normally can’t stand keyshon Johnson but I saw a clip from him saying “I don’t care how historically great eagles pass rush is, I don’t believe for a second Andy Reid is gonna let his protection schemes get broken down and mahomes be running for his life”, I don’t listen to him very often so that about sharpest thing I’ve ever heard him say, totally agree. Kc has the best pass blocking line in the league, Reid is fantastic at scheming against pressure and when he has extra time. Maybe 20 years ago and maybe if I havnt seen plenty of suspect offenses get 20+ on eagles I woulda went defense and run game, this day in age I take qb/passing game/coach over defense that I don’t think is really that great, I think they good, not historically great. If they shut down mahomes I’ll say I was wrong.

Back