The Masters In-Game

Mike Weir officially a solo on the back 9 as Na withdraws.

Last I had saw, Na was 4-5 over.

Dustin looks and was tired yesterday. I watched him at the putting green n he seemed frustrated. A friend of mine was with him yesterday n said he was tired. fwiw

He kept it 100 when he made the move, said it was a financial opportunity for himself and his family that he couldn’t pass up. I thot it was a class move and the honesty was refreshing.
Yup. In the article, he states Liv sent talking points but he ignored them.

Jesus 52 degrees, 17 mph wind, 90% chance of rain on Saturday

Might be better to be playing in Alaska

Bubba was a good fade. He simply hasn't played enough in the last 11 months due to injury.

Reactions: KJ
Actually live is having some fun, Scottie just moved back to favorite for me

Rahm dialed in.

Iron into 8...lol

Eagle opp
It's amazing how often his driver just replicates itself, pretty much know its starting down the left and cutting back into the fairway

I'm all in on the new ball. Jack said it this morning, eventually you're going to run out of real estate and need to spend a bunch more on fertilizer and water. He was spot on.

Players in the morning are probably going to have a massive advantage, likely why Sottie is still favored with Rahm going bananas after that start

I joined Reno on Cam Young, Collin will also be played depending on the number

Think this is worth a shot, hoping Fargiveness gets off to a decent start. Him and few other big boys will need to keep pace.

Rox -155, Fl Panthers -250, Fargiveness Eagle rd. 1 +500, parlay pays +1281 1u

Tourney has not disappointed. Taking my kids to watch new Mario movie tomorrow, matinee. Might be streaming in the theatre..

Back