The LOCK Of All LOCKS For Week 8 - PART DEUX!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Look. Nobody Likes To Hear "Lock"" In Football, But In Honor Of LOCKtober, I'll Put My Ass On The Line Right Now...

Brock Purdy... He Gives Me That Doug Flutie Vibe. Exceeds All Expectations, But He's Small And His Weapons Are Dropping Left And Right, And The Guys He's Losing?! He Needs Them To Win!

5 And A Half... Really?! 3 Points For Being At Home?! Dallas Is And Always Has Been The HOME Team In SF AND Santa Clara!
Maybe I'm Looking At That Number Wrong?! Nope. Just Looked Again.

Dallas +5.5
Dallas ML +205

And What's Those Odds On The Reverse Line?!

Give Me Dallas -2.5 For The Big Bucks.

Sometimes I'm Wrong. Dead Wrong. Raiders Over 6.5 Total Wins?! What The Fuck Was I Thinking.

The Play Was The Niners Under 11.5 Wins.

I'll See Ya At The Cashier Window

I thought the 9ers would play Chiefs tough. They did. Didn’t have confident in a win once Debo was basically ruled out sick in addition to Jennings.

I love SF this week, though. Defense woken up last week and they always “get right” vs Dallas. Debo and Jennings should be 100% and Ricky kicked the dust off.

You need to run over SF and Dallas just can’t do that…

But I’ve been wrong, a lot!!

The San Francisco 49ers wide receiver room continues to be hit hard.

Coach Kyle Shanahan revealed to reporters Monday that wide receiver Deebo Samuel has pneumonia.

“Deebo Samuel, he had kind of an odd illness, some fluid in his lungs so technically pneumonia,” Shanahan said. “We'll see how he, he's in the hospital still and we'll see how he recovers here over these next couple days.”

There’s no timeline for Samuel to return.

Back