The "I Lost A Lot This Weekend, I Need It All Back In One Game" MNF Thread. NOS VS TBB Thoughts? Plays? Concerns?!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Well This Is Not The Game To Do That...

Aint's +3
New -3 (Some Juice In Some Places)

Down From Like 6 And 6.5!

O/U 41

New Orleans is 7-1 SU in the last 8 regular-season meetings VS TBB... And If You're Wondering... 4-0 VS Brady...

Didn’t Brady beat them and cover earlier this year? I got no clue here, I’d love to back saints but they been a huge bummer all year, not sure how you end up w a plan that involves a washed up ginger playing qb for ya? Whomever fault that is should be fired, can’t tell if it working out with Allen as HC since they didn’t give him much a chance. Under or bucs only ways I could play it but prob just passing.

I got my ass handed to me! And this isnt the best game to even try to "get it all back" on as you said.
I got rid of that mentality long time ago. Marathon, not a sprint.
Same here. The way I wager from now and 15 years ago is way different. I just remember another Sports site where people used to say stuff like that I'm looking for that one game I need to get everything back I lost!

I was gonna say maybe Goodwin over rec yards since McAllister usually checks evans but didn’t expect to see Godwin number 10 yards higher than evans, didn’t realize he been putting up better games lately.

Figure it gonna be tough sledding once again for kumara running the ball, over 29.5 rec yards seems doable. Think this and Brady under only 2 I like.

Didn’t Brady beat them and cover earlier this year? I got no clue here, I’d love to back saints but they been a huge bummer all year, not sure how you end up w a plan that involves a washed up ginger playing qb for ya? Whomever fault that is should be fired, can’t tell if it working out with Allen as HC since they didn’t give him much a chance. Under or bucs only ways I could play it but prob just passing.
New Orleans is 7-1 SU in the last 8 regular-season meetings.

4-0 VS Brady

New Orleans is 7-1 SU in the last 8 regular-season meetings.

4-0 VS Brady

Bro. I just watched them play week 2, Brady beat them 20-10. I know saints have owned him but that 4-0 can’t be accurate. You gotta be looking at before this season.

Bro. I just watched them play week 2, Brady beat them 20-10. I know saints have owned him but that 4-0 can’t be accurate. You gotta be looking at before this season.
I Guess The Internet Has Lied To Me... Sigh. Sorry. Both Teams Sucked That Day In Week 2 Anyways! Hahaha

I Guess The Internet Has Lied To Me... Sigh. Sorry. Both Teams Sucked That Day In Week 2 Anyways! Hahaha

Yes it was a garbage game. Think it was 3-3 going to the 4th qrtr. Most their meetings have been pretty ugly/defensive I think.

Back