The Guaranteeed 2024-2025 NHL In Game

@gsro @sjmartin57ca @chipnotized @Brewers888

Are the Kings road warriors again this season? They start (on the road) in Boston on Saturday
I think they can be, defence is solid and big they block alot of shots, forwards are okay good line 1 decent line 2 both will score and bottom 6 will contribute, but to me everything depends on if they get good goaltending I'm not sold on Kuemper or Big Save Dave as #1 goalies in the NHL.

Teed was a huge Ray Ferraro guy

Would have loved his thoughts on him doing the Seattle and Utah game in one night

Hawks gotta figure out their lines. Coach Luke was mixin it up after the 1P. Felt like 1P was very uninspired and sloppy. Had to be an ass chewing in the dressing room. Tightened up in the 2nd. Hawks hit 3 bars and no goals, Utah hit 2 bars and got 2 goals. The hawks didn’t play terribly, the ending just got out of control. Hold on this bitch FaceTime me

Former Hobey Baker award winner and Wisconsin Badger Cole Caulfield starts the scoring for the Habs

I texted my friends last night that Utah with a population a half of Houston had an NHL game last night and we haven’t even had a fucking AHL game in over 10 years. Can’t wait to retire and gtfoh

Back