The Game

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

ncf_schembechler_skirmish.jpg

"Before I die, I want to dot the "I" at Ohio State................and when I die, may they bury me wearing the maize and blue Wolverine helmet"

- Beano Cook

:bow:

The week Bo died before the big game.

JIM TRESSSSSELLLLLLL. I DON'T CARE ABOUT JIM TRESSSSSELLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOYYYYYDDD BABY

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOYYYYYYDDDDDD

To a good, clean game.

Great thead Hunt.

Besides all the shit talk...

This is what we grew up on and nobody outside of Ohio or Michigan can know the feeling.

It may not mean anything to michigan this year other than rivalry...but I wll still have chills tomorrow at noon...and hopefully we can represent in a good way win or lose.

To a good, clean game.

Great thead Hunt.

Besides all the shit talk...

This is what we grew up on and nobody outside of Ohio or Michigan can know the feeling.

It may not mean anything to michigan this year other than rivalry...but I wll still have chills tomorrow at noon...and hopefully we can represent in a good way win or lose.

Amen brotha. Personally, I can't wait until RR turns it around. OSU/UM with everything on the line....thats what its all about. :cheers:

i take away boston and the yanks...they play 30 times a year or whatever..i get what your saying but its not close imo....take this year for example....when the yanks were out of it..those game meant nothing and got no reconigtion...the game today both teams are out of national championship race..michigan for the fist time in my life will have a losing record...and we are all still crazy about it.....ill give ya carolina duke but not even near the extent of osu/scum..and im a huge unc fan as well

Congrats tOSU fans. Michigan was completely outclassed in every phase of the game.

Hunt, I'm adding you to the list of respected posters who I listen to.

I've been a Buckeyes fan all my life, so by nature I'm pessimistic and went with UM and the points in this one. LOL. I rarely trust JT to cover a spread, although he's proven me wrong the last few weeks. This one was just a bad choice on my part. :(

Having said that, glad to see my team win.

Back