The Fixed Game on Thursday

BTW, Gorg you cant start a thread by stating you didnt see the game and than call it an onside kick and have any credibility on the OK State participation in conspiracy. What happened IMO is the "fix" that most happens. Covering dog plays conservative late to save moral victory..

I watched the entire game. I said I was out watching it at a bar with friends, who thought the same thing I did when we watched it.

Thought this was going to be either about all of the push offs for TD's that the okie lite wr's got away with or about webb faking an injury. TT looked like the correct side from an ats standpoint from the opening kickoff to the final whistle, imo .... But I feel your pain.

I admit that I texted Cubsker laughing at the decision to punt. I suppose that could have been spread related.

It's not like Oklahoma state gave up 28 fourth qtr pts to utsa or something ...

I don't think the game was fixed at all but we all know game fixing happens in sports so it is good to keep a skeptical eye. Win the next one if you don't take dwights advice.

The punt is more fuel to the fire that I failed to mention earlier. But that also got a groan out of our group.

be a lot harder to fix a b12 game on a thursday. that georgia southern/app state game on the other hand...

Back