The Finals...EGG WON

Oakland +7
Miami +3
Carolina +7
Buffalo +3
Jets +9

Tiebreaker 45

Last edited:
I remember when I destroyed the field in the inaugural Pick Club to the tune of somewhere in the 60% pick rate. Those were good times. I was 29 back then, man I'm getting old. That being said, I do apologize for being so awesome at Handicapping in that contest that it literally forced two members to quit mid-contest, one to never return because he lost a $100 side bet to me. In hindsight, I should have been more of a gentleman.

On the other note, been a while since any of the teams I am a fan of were good? Come on man. Hawks have 2 cups in last 5 years, Bears were in the NFC Championship game in 2011 and the Bulls are damn fine squad, #1 seed two years ago and a favorite to win the East this year. But agreeably, Purdue doesn't win shit ever, so touché on that. More so, there is no question I'm one of the biggest homers in the world.

All this being said, most of what I do is very tongue in cheek, in jest if you will. No offense is ever intended really, I just don't take myself too seriously to be honest. I do love this site and like about 93% of the people on it as well and hope that I come across as a good dude. I even sponsored DWoww's fake polar bear plunge thing a few years ago when he didn't even go in the water. I think it was DWoww.

In closing, if I win I will take my buy in and $500. The rest I will create a thread with and bet on games based on what the people I played in the contest with think we should do and paid fees, and we will try to win back the entry fees for everyone.

BOL.
:shake:

Best of luck SCDoggy, if you have any tips on the midget wrestling or want to throw a match a certain way, let me know.

The Finals - Eggman vs Scdoggy

Eggman (2-1-1) - WINNER

Bears +3
Patriots -3
Steelers +2
Packers -3

49ers -3

MNF Total: 45

Scdoggy (1-3)

NYG +2.5
Oak +7
cin -7
Sea -8
SF/STL under 43.5

MNF total 43

3rd place match - Braves vs ManUK

Braves (2-2-1) - WINNER

Oakland +7
Miami +3
Carolina +7
Buffalo +3
Jets +9

Tiebreaker 45

ManUK (2-2)

Seattle/Dallas Over 47
New York Giants +2.5
San Diego -7
Cleveland -2
Tampa Bay +3

MNF Total 44

Last edited:
ScDoggy, pulling for you tonight my friend as I have more units on the Giants than I do in winning this contest. Lol. BOL. MNF showdown is what I'm rooting for.

I gotta bundle on NY tonight too Egg. Eli has the stale pussy look though so I'm pretty sure we're all fucked.

I'm sure this isn't the time or place for it but what the fuck is wrong with him? Last 3 weeks they look awesome and now he can't fucking adjust to blitzes....as in, at all? What the fuck.

dunno. He's been like that his whole career. Looks great for a few weeks at a time, then pure shit for another few weeks. His supporters will tell you he's got two rings, and he was red hot during those playoff runs.

Sorta reminds me of Cutler in some ways. you just have to expect inconsistency.

Congrats on the win bro. Well deserved.

dunno. He's been like that his whole career. Looks great for a few weeks at a time, then pure shit for another few weeks. His supporters will tell you he's got two rings, and he was red hot during those playoff runs.

Sorta reminds me of Cutler in some ways. you just have to expect inconsistency.

Congrats on the win bro. Well deserved.

Thanks man, was a fun run.

You could have got egg at +100000 to win this before this started , underdog is an understatement

No question I was an underdog, and similar to Peter La Fleur I laid it all on the line on myself, and I now own a majority stake in CTG, position changes will be coming in the morning.....

Awesome guys.. Congrats egg

Thanks to manuk for coming up with idea

Thanks to gsro for running it

not sure what you are talking about egg

so are we gonna do this again starting Week 10. I'll have the thread up and running in a couple of weeks. $50, once again.

I posted earlier this week that if I won I would take my buy in and $500 for myself and take the $300 left and create a thread to pick some games and bet the $300 until it quadruples or breaks so everyone can get their buy in back....

im in for the next one...Alex and I will run it

Egg just throw all the money in for pick club

Great job to those who placed in the money and also everyone that participated. That was a lot of fun to be part of and to track all the way through.

All payouts have been allocated. Please confirm upon receiving.

Well done Egg :cheers3:

and good job doggy,great run
congrats b,saved my worst 2 weeks till last,2 horrible picks this week :hang:

Glad everyone enjoyed playing...It went pretty well for a first effort

Last edited:
Great job to those who placed in the money and also everyone that participated. That was a lot of fun to be part of and to track all the way through.

All payouts have been allocated. Please confirm upon receiving.

Got it, thanks

Received my payment and already spent it on Jay Cutler monogramed wallpaper for above my bed. Thanks.

Back