The CTG Team - The Lincoln Red Imps

I too must go to bed, I am IMPatiently waiting for the game on Monday. Go IMPS

It may hold true that Kyle, Ryan and Lee Casciaro are all brothers who start for this squad although through minimal research last night in anticipation of this life-changing match today I was unable to confirm this. Ryan and Lee are both quality policemen for the Gibraltar Defense Police.

And Lee is known as the King of Gibraltar!

Make sure you mark your calendars appropriately, Celtic visit Gibraltar on Tuesday at 11am PST

This appears to be quite the uphill battle, Gibraltar national lost in Glasgow to Scotland last year in Euro qualifying 6-1, but that one goal was a statement goal, the country's first ever in international competition

Mountain should intimidate the opponent on 1 leg. You don't just walk into Victoria Stadium and expect to get a result....

yes, but if we are going to be supporters lets just clear up that this "mountain" is called The ROCK OF GIBRALTAR

gibraltar_2761454b.jpg

_69117326_gibraltar_artificial_reef_464.jpg

everything on the side of the rock, and on the side that faces the sea is the UK. Everything else in the picture is Spain!

IMParadise! The return of Samuel Meatballs and Gibraltar's finest taking on Celtic all within a few hours, the universe is speaking its mind!

We are at the Rock

I am a bit surprised that no one has mentioned the Rock of Gibraltar, seeing as how that rock is literally the famous Rock of Gibraltar.

There are 200+ macaque monkeys which live on the rock. The only wild monkeys is Europe.

It looks like the Police Officer scored the goal according to Dylan Phan's chart. Score one for the cops...literally.

Back