The British Open - FORM Sheet

Will be tying Hovland top 20 into several ML parlays this week

Likely will tag him top 10 in a couple too

He might win the damn thing but I feel comfy thinking he'll be up there regardless. Got that dirty round out his system in Scotland Thursday and still shot -7 to make the cut Friday. Hoping that was the wakeup call.

It's the offseason in footy so I'll give them a touch of props...one of the best versions I've ever heard

Regardless the opinion of the squad, this is one of the best versions among many I've heard. Looking forward to Liverpool for a change

the last 10 years show 4 wins for Americans, 4 for Europeans and 2 for Internationals

5 of the last 10 champions were 35 or over

having a win earlier in the season has been common to 8 of the last 10 champions

9 of the last 10 had posted a top 20 in one of their previous two Majors

8 of the last 10 champions had posted at least 1 top 10 in one of their three previous starts

8 of the last 10 winners teed it up the week before

exact quote from a pal of mine who’s attending the tournament

15 under (minimum) will win it this week
The course will suit the longer hitters
Won’t be much run out on drives and the greens will be slower than usual
A completely different course to ‘06 & ‘14

One thing that always seems certain

There will be a lot of two putts. Seems like the greens are always so slow that getting it close on the first putt is pretty easy for these guys but making it is not. Expecting a ton of par golf.

British Open, so far-

LIV winner +450 2u (DK)
(MGM) Top 10, Rd. 1 DJ +350 (parlayed with Red Sox, Astros, Mariners) +1682 1u
(MGM) Top 10, Rd. 1 Cam Smith +275 (parlayed with Red Sox, Astros, Mariners) +1385 1u
(MGM) Top 10, Rd. 1 Robert Mcintyre +400 (parlayed with Red Sox, Astros, Mariners) +1880 1u

GL this week fellas.

Royal Liverpool Golf Club, Hoylake, Wirral, England
Par: 71
Distance: 7,383 yds

Hosted:
2006 Open Tiger -18
2014 Open Rory -17

I’m old school will always call it The British Open…
One note about the last two Opens at Hoylake...

Extra par 5 then...

So, for comparing this week...

If we all think the winning score will be in the -12 to -16 range (which I do), you should consider looking at individual round scores. Open adds (Ceasars)

Cam Smith under 70.5 Rd. 1 -135 5u
Scheffler under 69.5 Rd. 1 -120 5u

Already have quite a bit in this tourney and will see how round 1 plays out before adding more.

GL Gents

If we all think the winning score will be in the -12 to -16 range (which I do), you should consider looking at individual round scores. Open adds (Ceasars)

Already have quite a bit in this tourney and will see how round 1 plays out before adding more.

GL Gents
Lots of forecast to look at

Rain and windy Fri and Sat then flat out thunderstorms on Sunday

Course it can turn on a dime as close as they are to the water

Lots of forecast to look at

Rain and windy Fri and Sat then flat out thunderstorms on Sunday

Course it can turn on a dime as close as they are to the water

Yeah, maybe a little premature for these bets but my baseball plays are looking pretty good so far (fingers crossed) so wanted to lock them in before they disappear or are no longer available. Hoping for a split at worse, 1-2 under I think is manageable for these two...we shall see.

Yeah, maybe a little premature for these bets but my baseball plays are looking pretty good so far (fingers crossed) so wanted to lock them in before they disappear or are no longer available. Hoping for a split at worse, 1-2 under I think is manageable for these two...we shall see.
Round 1 looks completely manageable at least

2-4 look like typical British weather drama

GL Gents

Debating these. Will you have any h2h for the first round?

-120 and -110 on DK for these…

Tommy top 20 +110 2 units
Blake 1800
BDR 2200
Spieth 2800
Collin 3000
Cam Y 5500
Connors 12500
Harman 14000
SW Kim 15000
Abe Ancer 25000
Gooch (just for @GoDawgs1980 ) 17000
Hoping slow Rory start, then add.

Need better number on Fleetwood and might add.

Said last winter that this one was Rory or Jordan. Obviously way more confident on Rory but maybe JS dials it in this week.

Round 2 only:

Burns -115 vs Day: Burns has been playing solid as of late… Day hasn’t done much since his win ( 3 mc’s and a T45) in May. Also like that Burns played in the Scottish Open last week. I’ve always felt Day is a high ball hitter and big winds and links golf is not playing into his strengths.

Good luck with your plays this week

Round 2 only:

Burns -115 vs Day: Burns has been playing solid as of late… Day hasn’t done much since his win ( 3 mc’s and a T45) in May. Also like that Burns played in the Scottish Open last week. I’ve always felt Day is a high ball hitter and big winds and links golf is not playing into his strengths.

Gl.bud

Round 2 only:

Nice matchup. Only see Burns vs Fitz

Don’t know if it’s the coffee but I’m knee deep this morning. Clark above is -125

Rd.3 add- Tommy under 70.5 -150 6.3u

Tommy just moved to over/under 69.5 even, right after I paid -150 for under 70.5.

Rd.3 add- Tommy under 69.5 even, 3u

Sink or swim today. GL boys

Steady to heavy rain for the next 24 hours there.

Wind won't be a factor.

Soft conditions. We should see someone in the -1 to -3 range post a number tomorrow.

Need Tommy to not explode at stay top 20.

Added some Rahm +700.

Rozner, Day and Straka and some others lower would sink my ass.

Otherwise small to potentially huge profit.

Steady to heavy rain for the next 24 hours there.

Wind won't be a factor.

Soft conditions. We should see someone in the -1 to -3 range post a number tomorrow.

Need Tommy to not explode at stay top 20.

Added some Rahm +700.

Rozner, Day and Straka and some others lower would sink my ass.

Otherwise small to potentially huge profit.
Rahms history of blah rounds after one like today is noted... He also is great on Sundays.. something has to give.

Scoring conditions will be ideal.

Back