The Bowls...

Thanks Wiz.

Going to throw everything in one thread now that the early 'luck' has turned south.

Pain in the ass dropping a new thread for each play.

adding...

Buffalo Wild Wings
:

Texas Christian vs Michigan State

The play...

Michigan State +2.5 (1.5 units)

:shake:

Split my day bro, 2-2. Posted the 1st two plays in individual threads. Had Maverick and Goose early, then that chump Geno in the Bronx.

Mac in the Twilight Zone, unreal...

Well, the posted plays were real solid with late winners. GL the rest of the bowl season.

11-4-0 (+8.52)

Liberty...

Iowa State vs Tulsa

The play...

Tulsa +1.5 (2 units)

Didn't expect anything else, Twink.

Health also, bro.

LSU is my college team, hate fucking Dabo but had to side with the points.

Have a feeling Clemson wins pulling away tonight

Raems...

LSU a public/sharp combo. Hearing ridiculous talk of an 8/1 money count in favor of the Bayou. Motivation factors here and Clemson got their ass handed to them by WVU in the Bowls last year. Dabo has a poor Bowl record but that's as a favorite.

Quirky trend...

ACC 15-3 ATS as a dog in Bowl games off a regular season ending loss.

Raems...

LSU a public/sharp combo. Hearing ridiculous talk of an 8/1 money count in favor of the Bayou. Motivation factors here and Clemson got their ass handed to them by WVU in the Bowls last year. Dabo has a poor Bowl record but that's as a favorite.

Quirky trend...

ACC 15-3 ATS as a dog in Bowl games off a regular season ending loss.

lsu 1-3 ats away from home with the one cover by a point. Clemson with Boyd coming back, huge huge game for them against a really good team. Lsu after the Bama game, winning on senior day, and beating Arkansas, after playing for a championship last year, they have no incentive to care deeply tonight.

Thank Streakin.

Got them at a rarely used offshore. They still holding Clemson +6.5 which I also played...
I just clicked on this site. Are they any good? Are they reliable in paying is what I should say? Cus those lines you got are nice and wouldn't mind getting an account there if they're ok.

I just clicked on this site. Are they any good? Are they reliable in paying is what I should say? Cus those lines you got are nice and wouldn't mind getting an account there if they're ok.

I'll drop you a PM tomorrow, CM...

Thanks fellas.

13-4-0 (+12.52)

adding...

Georgia vs Nebraska

The play...

Nebraska +8.5 (2 units)

Drop thoughts later in the morning.

nice work, emkee
just curious - why the Philip Rivers avatar. ?
any special connection ?

adding...

Wisconsin vs Stanford

The play...

Wisconsin +3.5 (2 units)

Alvarez factor. Also can't fuck with the line movement right now.

Bad day at the office so far.

Looks like 2013 has brought on the favorite dominance. Shit sinks, cream rises.

nice work, emkee
just curious - why the Philip Rivers avatar. ?
any special connection ?

Thanks Bull. In SD. No real connection other than that. Kept it around because I've been winning and I'm the superstitious type...

"In SD" ???

I thought you were a Philadelphia guy.
Anyway, keep the good picks rollling

14-6-0 (+10.02)

Louisville vs Florida

The play...

Louisville +14.5 (2.2 to win 2)

Thanks Silk, Hunt.

On paper this is quite a mismatch but the game isn't played on paper. Motivation and the Charlie Strong factor weighed in here, having the better QB is a plus.

Thanks Silk, Hunt.

On paper this is quite a mismatch but the game isn't played on paper. Motivation and the Charlie Strong factor weighed in here, having the better QB is a plus.

Totally agree em, fla has also been a notoriously bad first half team as well this year as they start out very slow. If ville can jump out to an early lead here it could be interesting to say the least.

Back