THE bet of the weekend is THE Ohio St!

Also concerning tOSU, it is looking like their top two RB's wont play. Saine, the true Frosh that has pretty much been the #2 RB is definatley out, and rumor is Beanie is going to be held out because the ankle is more serious than thought. With Purdue on deck, if Beanie is not 100% I would think that he wouldnt go.

This wold leave Maurice Wells that was a VHT RB from Florida, but he hasnt been able to do much at OSU. IMO because he isnt used properly. He is scatback that is being made to run between the tackles. After him, we have Boom Herron and he is RSing, but may be made to play.

Also concerning tOSU, it is looking like their top two RB's wont play. Saine, the true Frosh that has pretty much been the #2 RB is definatley out, and rumor is Beanie is going to be held out because the ankle is more serious than thought. With Purdue on deck, if Beanie is not 100% I would think that he wouldnt go.

This wold leave Maurice Wells that was a VHT RB from Florida, but he hasnt been able to do much at OSU. IMO because he isnt used properly. He is scatback that is being made to run between the tackles. After him, we have Boom Herron and he is RSing, but may be made to play.

Good to know...hopefully it drives the price down a little bit as the public has been hammering the hell outta tOSU. I haven't seen or heard of anyone backing Minny on this play. IMO it won't matter much about the RB's, MN is that bad. If there's a team you want play to see what a kid can do, this is the team.

Back