The Best WRs in the NFL that are NOT jackasses

G

Griff

A few of the top reeivers in football are jackasses. We all know T.O. is...we all know Randy Moss is and even Chad Johnson. But it's so nice to see a receiver like Rod Smith who is an amazing WR and doesn't feel the need to talk about how great he is. So refreshing.

Other examples guys?

Griff said:
A few of the top reeivers in football are jackasses. We all know T.O. is...we all know Randy Moss is and even Chad Johnson. But it's so nice to see a receiver like Rod Smith who is an amazing WR and doesn't feel the need to talk about how great he is. So refreshing.

Other examples guys?

Muhsin Muhammed

These guys do a little bit of showboating, but all in all, I think they are pretty good guys (particularly Santana) who are two of the best WRs in the game right now: Steve Smith and Santanananananana Moss.

Marvin Harrison, obviously, too.

Fitzgerald? Reggie Wayne?

I like chad.. hes funny..hes a great team player

Rod Smith would definitly be the text book definition. Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt never show anybody up. Nate Burleson would be my pick for new recievers.

Yeah totally agree about Rod. If anyone should be a cocky bastard it should be him. Undrafted, wented to school at Southern Missouri....total rags to riches story. Year in and year out he goes out there and does his job and keeps his mouth shut...

Back