The Best Season of all...BOWL SEASON!!!

Added MD play to the card fellas. Against the forum again, hoping for the same results in the ND game :smiley_acbe:

nice play on Rice...

add Htown:smiley_acbe: Rice's performance only makes Houston a stronger play IMO.. Conf USA:popcorn:

nice play on Rice...

add Htown:smiley_acbe: Rice's performance only makes Houston a stronger play IMO.. Conf USA:popcorn:
Thanks bro. Yeah, I'll be on Houston and BC for sure. Liking GT more and more and lean Pitt and KS. I know you're not too big of a total player but do you have any thoughts on totals in the LSU/GT game or the Pitt/Oregon State game?

Added Houston play fellas. A little pissed that I waited, didn't feel like buying the point or would have made it a larger play.

Good luck Mags. Looks like we will be on some of the same sides today, except Kan and BC. What are your thoughts on BC? They have really been hyping up BC's record in bowl games all over the mainstream media. Just think that coupled with the way Vandy ended the season will get many casual players to side with BC. Vandy should have the home crowd and motivational edge + BC's young QB could make for a close game.

All points valid C and the more that the line creeps up the more I get comfortable with the UNDER in the BC game. BOL to ya, oh yeah, KS is just horrible away from home...could be a factor for you to consider. Peace

Added BC -3x to the card fellas. Local has the low number. Another win with Houston, seeing things pretty well right now.

Added LSU 2H play to the card. Can't see Les Miles wanting to lay off of the gas and can see that boob of a coach at GT taking too many chances that just won't pay off against a LSU defensive unit that has theirs ears pinned back!

All in all a very frustrating day. Very small positive day so it certainly could have been worse. See everyone in the a.m.

Happy New Year...continued cocktail time! :cheers:

Looks like Bowl Season is treating you well. I wish you and your family a healthy and PROSPEROUS 2009!!! Good Luck Brotha.:cheers:

HNY everyone, hope all had a safe/fun/drunk evening! Sitting at 16-10 and +$800 on the bowl season at this point. Iowa and Mr Greene, you are on the clock...:popcorn:

Alright, good day 5-1-1 and now @ 21-11-1 and +$1,400 in the bowls to this point. See everyone in the morning...

Back