The 7th Inning

Yeah I the game over. The odds on andrus making those little league errors and the 1b choke throw. Million to 1.

Yeah, for sure. The ground ball was pretty bad, he even said he makes that play 100/100 times, but the throw from Beltre to 3rd on the bunt was just laughable. Just one of those things where it was snowballing and Murphy's Law took over.

U sure bout that?

Right, he wasn't shaky at all. He basically got 3 outs...well the first 2 I guess, then the bunt wouldn't have been laid down so wouldn't necessarily have gotten the 3rd out that AB. But yeah, saying he came out shaky seems kind of odd.

Right, he wasn't shaky at all. He basically got 3 outs...well the first 2 I guess, then the bunt wouldn't have been laid down so wouldn't necessarily have gotten the 3rd out that AB. But yeah, saying he came out shaky seems kind of odd.
Routine goundball to short. One out.
Ground ball to first. Two out.
Bases empty

Thought he looked shaky. Pitches weren't as crisp

I said it in the in gsme before any of errors

Looking at what happened doesn't have anything to do with causation. Andrus lost them the gsme but Cole want as sharp as innings prior

Looking at what happened doesn't have anything to do with causation. Andrus lost them the gsme but Cole want as sharp as innings prior
Hmmmmm. Still odd.
If he wasn't sharp it didn't show up in the hitters he faced. Routine roller to short and a chopper to first.
I want all my pitchers to be that "sharp" all day

But the pitches he threw got the intended result. Meaning he got ground balls. The end result was 2 errors on those plays, but tough to say he was shaky when he did his job and got what he wanted.

In fact, seeing as how the errors were taking place on every play, I thought he remained very composed.

If people can't understand that a pitcher can look a little off and get ground balls while on a different day can look zoned in, have his best stuff and get lit up then I don't know what to say

Plus it was just an opinion

Joey Bats was just on with Dan Patrick...really good interview. He talked about the bat flip and what was going through his mind...he basically said it was just the heat of the moment and he blacked out, so to speak. He's a seemingly great dude, even said he would sign the dude's arm that got the tattoo of the bat flip so that he can have his autograph tattooed as well. They had some fun with it, and it was pretty cool to listen to.

Back