Texas Guys (HS Recruit)

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
Somone showed me a link to Lache Seastrunk highlights. Holy crap. I thought the state of South Carolina had a good rb coming out in 2010 w/ Marcus Lattimore but damn Lache is NASTY.

If you told me he runs a 4.35, I would believe you, kid is GONNNNE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VesqMpEno9I

He does run a 4.3. Kid is dynamite. LSU ans seem to think he's theirs cause he has family from there.

He plays his football 30 minutes from where I went to HS. I'm pretty confident he will be a Longhorn. Very confident.

He will probably be the #2 player in the state since the #1 player in the state will probably also be the #1 player in the country in DE Jackson Jeffcoat. Jackson is the son of the former Dallas Cowboy, Jim Jeffcoat.

Who's got the lead on Jeffcoat, Horn?

Seastrunk is amazing but I think we have him too.

I fuckin' hate LSU. They're starting to be as much of a thief as Oklahoma is.

Noone knows on Jeffcoat yet but i think his early favorites are Texas, USC, Florida, OU, and LSU.

He's been pretty quiet.

I thought I read or watched a Rivals video in which it wa$ $tated that TCU was hi$ early favorite.................??

Horn.....What can you tell me about Craig Loston, is he gonna be the real deal or not?

Horn.....What can you tell me about Craig Loston, is he gonna be the real deal or not?

He is the real deal but he ain't going to Clemson :tiphat:

I would say he decommits and than goes to LSU w/ his cousin, Russel Shepard

^ that's what i'm afraid of

i will either love this kid or hate his guts with every fiber of my being

^ that's what i'm afraid of

i will either love this kid or hate his guts with every fiber of my being

If you guys can keep him, great pickup, I would just hope he doesn't pull the switch on signing day cause then it leaves you fucked

Probably the best saftey to come out of Texas this decade. The area he is from, Aldine, used to be an A&M pipeline untill recently. I believe there old/current coaches were former Aggies. Grew up disliking the Horns and never even gave Texas a shot. He comitted to A&M as a JR but dropped it after Fran was fired.

Some think he will eventually decommitt from Clemson and end up back at A&M or join his relative Russell Shepard at LSU.

I'd put my money on A&M.

This kid is ridiculous whoever gets him.

Not to throw any dirt around

but Loston quickly gained a "reputation" of possessing the type of attitude a lot of programs just don't want to deal with _ regardless of his immense upside.

It will be interesting to see how he performs in the big-time.

Good luck,
Paul

P.S. _ Seastrunk has been compared to WVU's Noel Devine. Not likely he's an everydown back at the top level, but will obviously be one of the state's (and nation's) top recruits nonetheless.

Who's got the lead on Jeffcoat, Horn?

Seastrunk is amazing but I think we have him too.

I fuckin' hate LSU. They're starting to be as much of a thief as Oklahoma is.

Awe poor Horns losing their top "class" players to LSU?
Shepherd is absolutely killing it.
The kid is a one man recruiting machine and will likely create a trend around the country if the other big programs want to compete.

All I can say is you boys better win the title this year while we find out who our QB is until Mr. Shepherd gets to town. It's fun being hated especially with such sound reasoning. Miles cant coach a lick on gameday but he is quickly becoming the best damn recruiter in the country.

Awe poor Horns losing their top "class" players to LSU?
Shepherd is absolutely killing it.
The kid is a one man recruiting machine and will likely create a trend around the country if the other big programs want to compete.

All I can say is you boys better win the title this year while we find out who our QB is until Mr. Shepherd gets to town. It's fun being hated especially with such sound reasoning. Miles cant coach a lick on gameday but he is quickly becoming the best damn recruiter in the country.

Exactly who did LSU get that Texas wanted this year at that position?

Shepard would've committed to Texas if they offered him as a QB but they didn't. They offered him more as a WR and decided that Gilbert was the choice. You might want to look up how many passes Shepard threw last year in HS.

Pratt was offered as a LB by Texas. He wanted to play RB and LSU offered it and he jumped on it.

Mcfarland is the only real head to head battle that LSU may or may not win vs Texas on a bigtime player both schools wanted.

As far as Texas winning a title not sure they have to go that route. LSU right now is the sexy pick after winning a title...how will that change for the 2010 kids when they see you lose 4-5 games with a freshman QB this year?

Unlike most Longhorn fans I hope LSU keeps the recruiting up in Texas and will actually be cheering for them this year. Texas 8 out of 10 times has gotten who they wanted in Texas since the Rose Bowl win over Michigan.

Texas can also only take 20-25 kids each year in a loaded state. I'd much rather see these kids go out of conference to LSU then to OU or A&M.

If I'm an OU or A&M fan I'm pissing in my pants over the inroads LSU has made in the state of Texas since Miles arrived.

Craig Loston is an evil motherfucker. Whoever gets him is getting the college version of Roy Williams (sooner).

Uh oh. Texas finally got in the mix with Loston.

Loston's pastor is friend's with a Texas coach so the pastor asked Loston to take a visit to Texas with his mom.

Loston now has Texas in the mix.

Someone send that pastor's church a donation.

Uh oh. Texas finally got in the mix with Loston.

Loston's pastor is friend's with a Texas coach so the pastor asked Loston to take a visit to Texas with his mom.

Loston now has Texas in the mix.

Someone send that pastor's church a donation.

Yeah, I saw that blurb on OB yesterday. Funny. The kid grew up hating Texas and is now seriously considering it.

Saw this today from Rivals Mike Ferrell

"People close to Craig Loston, the five-star safety out of Aldine (Tex.) Eisenhower who is committed to Clemson, tell us that Loston is unlikely to end up at Clemson. In fact, Loston has visited Texas and Texas A&M within the last two weeks and LSU also remains a possibility. It seems proximity to home and being around friends is starting to weigh more and more heavily on the young star's mind. "

Clemson can all but kiss him goodbye

On another note Geoff Ketchum from Rivals who I believe has the best handle on HS talent in Texas thinks Jeffcoat will be the best defensive player to come out of the state in 10 years.

Horn I was actually commenting on the countless Horn fans I have seen crying the past 3-5 years. I know yall calmed down for a minute when Vince snatched victory from Mack's jaws of defeat but its back to a feverish pitch. I guess I was less commenting on the players and more commenting on the ability to use them. I wont deny every year your team is more loaded than just about any team in the country. But, its the inability to win games that matter year after year that has the attention of the nation.

Saw this today from Rivals Mike Ferrell

"People close to Craig Loston, the five-star safety out of Aldine (Tex.) Eisenhower who is committed to Clemson, tell us that Loston is unlikely to end up at Clemson. In fact, Loston has visited Texas and Texas A&M within the last two weeks and LSU also remains a possibility. It seems proximity to home and being around friends is starting to weigh more and more heavily on the young star's mind. "

Clemson can all but kiss him goodbye

lol, all you sakerlina peeps are just alike. you can't beat us on the field so you gotta find another way to beat us, even though loston probably doesn't even know yall exist.

also, when he decommits....fuck him to hell:shake:

lol, all you sakerlina peeps are just alike. you can't beat us on the field so you gotta find another way to beat us, even though loston probably doesn't even know yall exist.

also, when he decommits....fuck him to hell:shake:

ahh settle down capital... its just i read so much from tiger fans bout how good ur recruiting class is on rivlas and the gem is bout to leave it. id love to have him, no doubt bout it and so would every school in the country and i know how shitty recruiting can be so i hope he lets you guys know before national signing day.

btw, im actually rooting for u guys to go 11-0 through ur first 11 w/ BCS title hopes in sight only to be ruined by the flagship univesity of SC :36_11_6:

Back