Texas AM/Oklahoma discussion

Oregon won because K State was a fraud. Klein we saw 2 nights before in Lynch and was out classed.

Home away splits.... Ba. Don't need them tonight!

Tonight there is not such a talent gap and both QBs are pretty legit.

Stoops' record in Bowls...

7-6 SU (5-8 ATS)

3-6 ATS as a favorite

2-2 ATS as a dog with both wins also being SU

Sumlin 1-1 SU (1-1 ATS) in Bowls both as a favorite

I am takin OU plus the pts for the simple fact maziel was golfing with the jonas bros. thats weak

[TABLE="class: forum"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: forumhead"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: sp-info"]
[TD] Macwestie1[/TD]
[TD] View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: forumpost"]
13.gif

Legend
[/TD]
[TD="class: forumpost-post"]#1
Posted: 1/4/2013 4:10:00 PM
(14-13) * (52%) * 2012/2013 * Bowl games YTD (Posted Plays)

(1-0) Last night Qu@ck! Qu@ck![/I][/B][IMG]http://images.covers.com/covers/emoticons/moneybag.gif[/IMG]

Bounced
an_soccerhead.gif
back finally my first Win in 2013 hehe
an_happydude.gif

Tonight I Like Short & Sweet:
an_popcorn.gif

Texas A&M Aggies @ Oklahoma Sooners +3.5
bought .5
Can Oklahoma's D keep Manziel & A&M 's Offense off the field?
an_fight.gif

Saw the (FRESHMAN) Heisman Trophy Winner on Jay Leno last week
Blah blah blah!.....Whatever!
an_speak.gif

What about Landry Jones (SENIOR)? (3) Bowl Wins & a lot more experience!
Lot of arguments on both sides tonight!
What should I do here? .... so I flipped a Coin & guess what?
reallyhappy.gif

an_laugh.gif
Head I Win Tails You lose!!!
an_razz.gif

My Lil Westie Diesel put his Right Paw on Heads
an_wink.gif

I'm taking the +Points & Home Dog ........Woof! Woof!
bigsmile.gif

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE >>>>
Peace_5.gif
clover.gif
an_cheers.gif

Question of the Day:
Do Crabs have WATER TIGHT A*S*S*HOLES??????

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

A couple things that need to be corrected and some other points

It used to be stoops was bad in bowls there for awhile but he has won the last three he has coached. So saying he cannot win a bowl game to save his life is factually incorrect.

Sumlin is not calling the plays in the game with the departure of Kingsbury. It will be RB Coach Clarence McKinney doing that.

Oklahoma is surely not playing Stacy McGee who is their best defensive player and a DT

While the two defenses are rated relatively evenly OU had the better D this season because of opponents faced.

The answer is yes on the crab question as well ...as a result of internal pressure pushing the opposite direction.

Will the layoff and distractions really hurt manziel? It isn't like he is a timing passer ...he is an instinct player.

He's had character issues in the past ... was not allowed to talk to media all year .... too much too fast for a sometimes bad egg to handle?

It used to be stoops was bad in bowls there for awhile but he has won the last three he has coached. So saying he cannot win a bowl game to save his life is factually incorrect.

Sumlin is not calling the plays in the game with the departure of Kingsbury. It will be RB Coach Clarence McKinney doing that.

Oklahoma is surely not playing Stacy McGee who is their best defensive player and a DT

While the two defenses are rated relatively evenly OU had the better D this season because of opponents faced.

I always though Tony Jefferson was their best defensive player. Leads the team in tackles.

I would think it would hurt him. Timing is overrated and over analyzed. Feel and grit certainly has much more of a rust factor than timing. Manzy is just impossible to stop when your beat uo, on a couple days of prep, etc. Simply unstoppable. But this layoff will surely hurt him.

You probably got this from my statement right Kyle? I was actually speaking from a what does the public think point of view, I guess it came across like I was saying it. I was talking about things the public perceives about this game.

Bob's 3 str8 bowl wins were against: an 8-4 Stanford in 2009 (Andrew Luck as a RS Frosh), an overmatched UConn in 2010 & shitty Iowa LY. He's 3-0 L3 because they've played some bad teams

I find crab assholes much easier to handicap than over-rated football teams, which these both are IMO.

GL tonight all.

people really think Ore won because of home/away splits?i prolly know next to nothing then or my eyes lie. I think Ore won because of team speed on both sides of the ball, because they had momentum right away from returning opening kickoff, because K St came away with no points on last series before half, then allowed a TD before half, also thought Ore D played huge and in the 2nd half made Klein a passer only (which i learned he can not do).Ducks the better team and won the game. Why was this even mentioned when some lost $ on the game? forum etiquette or show off?
Nobody and I mean nobody makes light of how Silky Diamonds bets his games. Home/away splits is the reason the Ducks won. Period.

Nobody and I mean nobody makes light of how Silky Diamonds bets his games. Home/away splits is the reason the Ducks won. Period.
Think you guys are missing the point, which was how well the teams play AWAY from home. Hate all you want but Silkys point was proven! K St much better in their own house; not so good outside.
Just shut up, and sit down.

Could not have been more wrong about this game..Big Game Bob got me again..#WhatAFoolBelieves

Back